| 45 |

Namjoon froze as Hoseok firmly grasped both sides of his chubby cheeks and slammed his very soft lips onto his. The shivers he had on his arms from the cold air were quickly overwhelmed with a shock of warmth from having the man who he has loved for a while now, suddenly do something he had only dreamt of.

He wasn't really sure what he was doing, but his eyes shut hesitantly while he relaxed into Hoseok's gentle kiss and lips that moved ever so tenderly across his. Hoseok let a hand drop from Namjoon's face only to grab at his thick yet irresistible waist so he could pull him closer, practically hugging the male as they passionately made out under the moonlight.

Namjoon was buzzing with emotion and ecstasy, but somehow he found the power to pull back and stare back at Hoseok with flushed cheeks.

"I-"

Hoseok didn't let Namjoon finish as he planted yet another blissful kiss onto his perfect face without warning. Namjoon internally coughed from being taken from surprise and this time had to forcefully push the man away to regain his breath.

"goodness hobi, let me breath a second" he chuckled as Hoseok blushed and wiped some saliva off his lip.

"sorry..."

It took a few minutes for both to come down from the euphoric feeling and regain their state of mind, "..hey hobi..?"

"..yeah?.."

"can i ask, .. why?"

Hoseok sighed and rested his head on the back of the seat cushion as he looked up into the starry sky. "i'm pretty sure you already know why i did it, but if you're asking why now, well, to be completely honest, you're so fucking irresistible that i couldn't hold back any longer."

A trail of shivers ran up Namjoon's spine as he met Hoseoks and he couldn't help but feel a type of warmth he hadn't felt in a while, or at all actually. He smiled timidly and looked away for a second to feel the breeze of the chilly air. It felt good. Not just the air on his heated body but also the admiring look Hoseok was sending his way.

"fuck hobi, who the hell told you that you were allowed to make me feel this way?"

Hoseok let out a low chuckle, "what do you mean, what are you feeling joon."

"you already know." Namjoon mumbled shyly as he stared down at his knees.

"of course i know," Hoseok said, reaching over and grabbing onto the male's chin and forcing him to look his way, "but i want to see it come out of your mouth."

Hoseoks dominant aurora has always attracted Namjoon and knowing what this man was capable of by simply looking at him makes him wonder how he would be in the sheets. Holy shit why did he just think that.

"you make me feel like a bunch of moths are in my stomach.."

Hoseok grinned, "don't you mean butterflies?"

"no.. moths because they're attracted to light," Namjoon smiled genuinely, "and you sure light up my life jung hoseok."

The two men stayed in silence as they both processed what just happened. They had just admitted their feelings and most importantly, shared a blissful kiss. Twice actually. So now what? Namjoon isn't so sure, he means it would be his dream to officially date Hoseok and be able to call him his boyfriend - god that sounds beautiful - but he knows that if they were to date, they would have to hide it from Jimin for a good while.

Because imagine, in Jimin's perspective, going out with your crush and getting rejected and the very next day seeing him make out with another guy. It would make it seem like Namjoon was leading him on, but honestly, he sorta was. Namjoon sincerely regrets it and he feels like a complete idiot for not just coming out truthfully to the short male and admitting his inequitable feelings.