Second mouse gets the cheese.

Chapter 1, part 2? Or chapter 2? Idunno

---------

~Jack~

Beeeeeepp. Beeeeeepp. Beeeeepp.

Ugh, what is that noise?? I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, willing myself to forget that unholy noise and fall back asleep.

Beeeeeepp. Beeeeeeepp. Beeeepp.

"Jaaaackieee! You gotta get up, you're gonna make us all laaate" was that Emma? What is she talking about? What is the stupid beeping??

"Go back to bed, Em." I groaned. Why do little kids always get up so damn earlier??

I heard my bedroom door open. "Mom says get uuup, you have to go to school" Emma started pulling at my blankets, and shut off my alarm, that must have been what was beeping...

Right. School. I sighed, and stretched out. Opening my eyes, I noticed that my little sister was already completely ready to go. What time is it?

"Okay, I'm getting up" Emma left. I looked towards my clock. 7:47. Aw, man.

Only thing worse than being the new kid starting your senior year? Being late the first day too. Perfect way to start the year, right?

I quickly threw on a pair of tan jeans, and a blue v-neck. Looking in the mirror, I ran a hand threw my white hair and shrugged. Good enough for me.

Grabbing my phone, I checked the time on my way out of the house. 7:58. Oh, well...

---------

Haddock High was pretty big compared to my last school. Apparently named after a founding family in the town. I got there only about 10 minutes after 8, starting time. Maybe they're giving more time this morning? Yeah, probably not.

I parked in the back of the last lot. Least the weather is nice, I thought as I grabbed my bag and headed towards the front entrance.

A few kids hanging around the front watched me the whole way, looking at me like I was an alien. Must be the welcoming committee, I smirked at the thought and rolled my eyes.

About to walk in the door, someone put a hand on my arm.

"Pardon me" a girls voice, that sounded way too peppy for the early hour.

I turned towards her, and momentarily forgot how to function.

She was the most attractive female I'd ever seen. Shit, if this is what girls looked like here I should have agreed to moving sooner.

Her eyes were big, and a bright emerald green that smiled as much as her actual smile. And her hair.. Such a perfect golden-

"Are you okay?" It wasn't until she asked that I realize she'd spoken, and I had failed to answer.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I shook my head and smiled at her.

She smiled brighter, "Its alright, but anyway", she held out her hand, "I'm Rapunzel Corona, senior class president."

I shook her hand, "Jack. Jack Frost" I smirked.

---------

---------

Alright, chapter 2 (:(: I'm hoping the next chapters will start getting longer, but 1 and 2 were sort of just introductions.

Thanks to those who have started reading this. c: Hope it's not horrible!

Sorry again it's short!>.<

Xoxo,

Serena.(: