Unofficially unofficial

~Jack~

Buuuuzzzzzzzz

Buuzzzzzzzzzzz

I groaned and stretched. When did I fall asleep? What time is it?

Buuuzzzzzzzzz

The blonde that was curled into my side stretched alittle, reminding me of my surroundings.

Buuuzzzzzzzzz

My hands searched for the cause of the annoying vibrating. Ah, a phone.

I tried to wake up more and answer it, "hello?"

"......."

There was a pause before Merida spoke, "..Frost? Where's Punz?"

I rubbed my eyes, glancing over Rapunzel who was beginning to wake now. "She's with me".

Merida groaned, "I kind of figured that when you answered her phone, stupid. I mean, where are you two? It's almost noon, and-"

Rapunzel, eyes not yet opened, grabbed the phone, "we'll be right there, Mer". She ended the call, and looked up at me.

One hand ran across my chest as she sat up, the other went through her hair. "I totally did not mean to fall asleep".

I smirked, "Of course not. You dragged me out here to take advantage of me, didn't you?"

Rapunzel rolled her eyes and giggled, "you just see right through all my plans".

I climbed down from the secret tree house first, and desperately tried to keep my eyes from peeking up her dress as she came down.. But I couldn't help but notice a bit more of her upper legs than was appropriate.

Dear god, she's so beautiful. Her blonde locks seemed to glow in the sun light. Sun kissed skin greatly contrasted against my pale fingers when I took her hand in mine.

Rapunzel smiled up at me, "what're you doing, Jack?". Her thumb skimmed across my pointer finger.

I smiled back, shrugging my shoulders, "can't hold the hand of a pretty girl?"

She blushed, of course.

---------

Merida smirked at us as soon as we came into the kitchen, "what were you two doing?"

Rapunzel blushed but rolled her eyes, "nothing happened and you know it".

Hiccup came in then, shirtless. I had this uneasy feeling about Rapunzel seeing him shirtless, what is that? Jealous? Nah. No way she would like him. I mean, look at all those damn freckles.

I tried to not shake my head at my thoughts, so no one would question me. Hiccup was my friend. I couldn't think of him like that.

Rapunzel squealed suddenly, grabbing some of Hiccup and Merida's hands, "Oh my god! Finally!"

Shit, I missed something, didn't i?

Rapunzel kept on excitedly, "what happened?? Tell me everything!"

Hiccup seemed flustered, "w-what do you mean 'what happened'? I just asked her out".

WAIT! Hiccup finally asked Merida out? God dammit. He had man'd up before I did.

I smirked, "Better be careful, Hic. I imagine Merida mates like a Black Widow".

The red head fumed, "what is that suppose to mean, you stupid snowman?".

---------

(Monday)

~Rapunzel~

His lips were cold but not in an unpleasant way, just like the rest of him always seemed to be. They were soft too, and melted perfectly into mine.