Does four even count as a party?

Chapter 6

~Jack~

Tonight I was going to hang out with Rapunzel and her friends, outside of school. Should I bring something, snack foods? Overnight stuff..?

My phone buzzed. Hiccup; 'on the way, bro'.

Sitting back on the couch, I kicked my feet up. I'll just ask him when he gets here. Yeah, he'll know.

---------

Hiccup showed up a little while later, and apparently wasn't bringing anything but a bag of some weird organic snack.

He smiled, "they're really good, and the girls don't like them so they're safe to leave out in the open. Just bring whatever snack you like, Rapunzel will have everything else."

I shrugged and grabbed a bag of Jalapeño Cheetos, "okay then, all ready".

Hiccup smirked alittle on our way, "you like those things?"

"No, I just thought I'd bring something I didn't like", I joked.

He rolled his eyes.

"So, Haddlock, when are you going to ask Red out?", I decided to tease him. He's pretty quiet normally, but when he's embarrassed..

His face got pink, "wh-what- why w-would I do that?"

Smirking, "because you want to. We all know you have a thing for her."

Hiccup coughed and looked out his side window, "...wait, we?" he looked at me, horrified, "we doesn't include Merida, right?? Oh, shit, That's why she hates being around me."

I laughed, "you admitted it! Oh, man!"

He looked at me, okay more like glared, for a minute before laughing to.

---------

We eventually pulled up to a giant gate. Seriously, it was like some fancy shit you'd see in a movie. Hiccup stopped, reach out his window and pressed an intercom button. Where are we?

"Yes?" A voice, sounds like Merida really, said over the intercom.

Hiccup paused, "..Merida? Why are you answering?" Ah, so I was right.

"Mama G and Rapunzel are in the kitchen. Listen, are ya gonna keep asking questions or do ya wanna come in?" Merida laughed.

Hiccup smiled, "In, please."

Merida whispered, "okay, what's the password?"

"Uh, password?"

"Yeah, password, stupi-"

Rapunzels giggling voice interrupted, "Merida! Let them in already."

There was a buzzing sound, and then the gate started opening.. by it's self.

I looked at Hiccup, "what is this?". The drive way was so long i couldn't see the end, not to mention it was surrounded by trees. Is..is this where Rapunzel lives?

Hiccup looked at me strangely, "you did know her dads the state senator.. right?"

I shook my head. The senator? Holy shit. Oh my god.

Hiccup laughed, "she doesn't really mention it, but I mean, Corona isn't really a common name."

The trees opened up to a huge courtyard but I barely noticed that. The house was gigantic. Large pillars on the front porch, windows and double doors that I'm pretty sure were higher than my house.

Hiccup parked just as the doors started opening. Rapunzel came out smiling as big as usual, and Merida looked at us bored.

*************************************