2

Kyle Kuzma
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off and I see I got a text from the  bro , Zo .

Light skinned Bro 🤘🏻
Aye bro melo's having a party tonight You invited so come out and chill with us your "shorty" goin be there 💀

KDawg🤘🏻
Bet brooo !!

As I send him that I get out of bed and go make me something to eat , cause a nigga is hungry .

London Brooks
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off and I see have a text from Zo .

Bestie Westie🤞🏾💜
Your little bae is having his sweet 16 tonight , You coming ?

LB2💜
Of course I've missed melo dip and Your dad and mom lmaoo 😂

Bestie Westie🤞🏾💜
Bet it starts at 6 but my dad said he wants you there at 5 💀

LB2💜
Bet I'll be there around 5:15 .

As I text Zo that I get out of bed , pee , brush my teeth , wash my face and walk to my kitchen .

As of right now I'm getting dress for melo's party , I already know Denise and Kaliah are gonna be there , which makes me not wanna go because one , Denise still thinks I want Zo when Zo tells her over and over again that we are strictly best friends nothing more and nothing less , Zo is a cutie but he is not for me sis and Kaliah she just irratitaes me like baby weren't you dating John , then from John she went to Isaiah Washington and then now she's with dc , like bitch if you don't leave my young bae alone .

As I beat my face I see Zo is facetiming me .

"What hoe ?" I smile into the camera as I continue to beat my face .

"Damn You so mean ." He says and I laugh .

"Aye but look , Melo said what's his birthday present ?" Zo asks me and I laugh .

"Tell him me showing up to his party is his gift ." I smile and Zo laughs and puts me on pause .

"Bitch ." I say , he knows damn well I hate being put on paused .

"You not finna call me out my name again ." He says and I see his face appear again and I laugh .

"Aye real talk though you know who'd you be cute with ?" He asks me .

"No who ?" I ask him .

"My Light skinned Bro ." He says .

"Lonzo that light bright can't handle me ." I laugh .

"I'm pretty sure he can at least give him a chance and I promise if you don't like the date y'all go on I'll trade you cars for a month ." He says , I really do like Zo's lambo .

"Ight bet , but I swear to god he tries anything I'm kicking his ass , then your ass for telling me to give him a chance ." I tell him and he laughs .

"Bet ." He says and we continue to talk .