12

London Brooks
Kyle broke up with me , yes me out of all people , like my nigga you were the nigga who was trynna get with me , but just because your insecurities your gonna break up with me , nigga are you dumb .

As of right now it's been a day and it's obvious that Kyle's moved on already , or should I say moved back , he's with his baby momma , So I guess I have to move on too .

Right Now I'm facetiming Kylie , tonight she set me up on a blind date and I just hope this guy isn't weird .

"Kylie what if he kills me ." I tell her as I do light make up .

"Omg he's not gonna kill you ." She laughs .

"He's like really sweet ." She says .

"He better be ." I laugh and she does the same .

As of right now I'm doing my hair when I hear someone knock on my door .

"Who is it ?" I ask walking to the door .

"Kyle ." I hear someone say and I open the door to see Kyle Kuzma the dick head .

"What do you want ?" I ask him .

"I came to get the rest of my stuff ." He says and I step aside so he can come in .

"Aye where's my retro 11's at ?" He asks me .

"In the trash can ." I smile as I straighten my hair .

"What the fuck is wrong with you ?" He asks me and I just smile continue getting ready .

As I finish doing my hair , I start getting ready , while Kyle is still getting his things .

•As I finish doing my hair , I start getting ready , while Kyle is still getting his things

(A/N:London's outfit.)

"Can you hurry up I have places I need to be ." I tell him coming out of my room .

"Where you going dressed like that ?" He asks me .

"Out on a date ." I tell him .

"Yeah sure ." He says .

"Kyle hurry up bro ." I say .

"Shut up ." He says grabbing his stuff and I follow behind him locking my door .

"Bye ." I say rolling my eyes and walking to my parking level .

As I get to the restaurant I was told to meet this mystery guy on , I walk inside and get seated at a reserved table .

"Hey beautiful I'm so sorry I'm - London ." I hear a familiar voice say and I turn around and see Brandon Ingram .

"Why would Kylie set me on a date with you ." I say rolling my eyes .

"Stop playing shawty you know I'm sexy ." He winks at me and sits down .

"Yeah and I'm ugly ." I laugh .

"You Are but don't talk bad about yourself ." He says and I laugh and roll my eyes .

"Well these are for you . " he says handing me a dozen roses .

"Aww thank you . " I smile at him and he laughs .

"Your welcome ." He says and we start to talk until our waiter comes .

BI is pretty sweet , I would talk to him , im not to sure about dating him though , but i wouldn't mind going out with him again  .

"Thanks For tonight b , I really love the flowers ." I smile at him .

"Your welcome maybe we can do this again , Friday night I'll take you out to the movies maybe ." He smiles.

"I'd like that ." I smile and kiss his cheek .

"Bye Brandon ." I say getting in my car .

"Bye ." He smiles and I drive home .

As I get home I walk inside and see Kyle sitting on my couch , what's wrong with this dude ?

"What the hell are you doing in my house ?" I ask him taking off my heels .

"So you went out with BI ?" He asks me .

"Sure did , I just got back from his house , his dick is huge ." I wink at him .

"You a hoe ." He says .

"So are you cunt ." I say pushing him back a little bit .

"Bitch ." He says .

"Ass eater ." I say .

"Dick sucker ." He tells me .

"Ball licker ." I smirk .

"Nah baby you know I'd lick that pussy though ." He says and I roll my eyes .

"Yeah sure ." I say and he picks me up and puts me on the kitchen counter .

"Who's tongue game is better ?" He asks me and I smirk .

"Definitely his ." I lie and he raises up my dress and starts to eat me out .

"Fuck ."I moan.

"Shut up ." He growls .

"I'm about to Cum ." I say and he smirks and continues eating me out .

"You taste good baby ." He smiles and kisses me and I push him to the door .

"Thanks for the head ." I smile pushing him out and locking the door , Niggas are dumb .

||Thoughts ?

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||