24

Kyle Kuzma
As of right now me and my new girlfriend , Cydnie , Are out at a rams game , lately me and her having been chilling , But I just can't find myself to love her , like I loved London .

"Hey babe I'm gonna go to the bathroom ." She says .

"Alright , I'll miss you ." I smile at her and she giggles and kisses me and leaves .

As I was waiting for her to get back , I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me , Cause I see London and Kelly oubre together .

"Hey baby ." Cydnie says sitting back down in her seat .

"Hey beautiful ." I smile and kiss her cheek .

"So who's winning ?" She asks me and I was to sidetrack to hear her because I was focused on London , She's changed in these little months we've been apart , She got thicker , Dyed her hair , and just sort of matured .

"The Rams ." I tell her and she nods .

"If your gonna stare at other women all night maybe I should leave ." She says .

"Babe calm down okay ." I say kissing her cheek and we focus back on the game .

The whole time the rams were playing I couldn't focus , London was over there booed up with that nigga , like she didn't even care that she broke a nigga , But it's okay , People warned me about her anyway .

As the game came to an end me and Cydnie get out of our seats and head to the exit until , I bump into someone .

"My bad ." I say and I look down and see London .

"Your good , it's nice to see you Kyle ." She smiles at me .

"Its nice to see you again too ." I tell her and I hear Cydnie clear her throat .

"London meet my girlfriend Cydnie ." I say introducing the two .

"Nice to meet you . " London smiles .

"Meet my boyfriend Kelly ." She smiles and wraps an arm around his waist .

"Nice to meet you , Kyle right ." He says .

"Yeah ." I say .

"Keep up the good work ." Kelly says .

"Alright well bye Kyle . " London smiles and they walk to the exit , I thought my heart was hurting when I broke up with her , it's hurting worse now knowing she has another nigga .

As we get to Cydnie's house , she was mad and I could already feel an argument about to start .

"So we speak to our exes now ?" She asks me .

"Its not even serious I was with that girl for the longest and I was in love with her , I'm sorry but I can't just act like I never met her ." I tell her .

"Kyle she hurt you obviously because if she didn't you wouldn't be here with me , You'd still be with the bitch ." She says .

"Chill out with the name calling , You don't even know her to be calling her out of her name like that ." I tell her .

"So your protecting her now ?" She asks me .

"I'm not doing anything , I'm just saying you don't know her like that to be calling her out her name , if you think I'm protecting her so be it ." I explain .

"Your being mad disrespectful all of a sudden , are you still fucking her ?" She asks me , I wish .

"Why would I be fucking her when you got my time ?" I ask her .

"You tell me Kyle cause it seems to me she has your heart still ." She says and I pull her into a hug .

"You know I got you , calm down , We were having a good day before all this happen ." I say and kiss her head .

"Look I'm sorry if I disrespected you in any type of way , it will never happen again ." I tell her and she looks up at me and sticks her bottom lip out and holds out her pinky .

"Promise ?" She questions .

"Promise baby ." I say and kiss her .

London Brooks
As me and Kelly get back to my apartment , We walk inside and he sets his stuff down in my room , he's spending two weeks with me , because he loves me and he's a good boyfriend .

"Babe are you hungry ?" I ask .

"Yeah but food ain't something I wanna eat ." He smirks and picks me up and puts me on the counter .

"But Baby I'm actually hungry ." I pout and he laughs .

"This dick can stop your hunger ." He says and I look at him and playfully roll my eyes .

"I'm serious , Can we go get some food ?" I pout .

"We were just out ." He says .

"Please papi ." I poke my lip out and bat my eyelashes at him .

"Fine damn ." He says and I get off the counter and he slaps my booty .

"I don't know what you doing to me mami ." He smirks .

"You'll find out when we get back ." I smirk and slide on his slides , Cause I couldn't find mine .

"Yes !" He screams as we walk out in the hallway and I laugh and lock the door , I hate him he's so goofy .

||Thoughts ? Comment.

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||