11

Kyle Kuzma
Right Now I'm at London's house chilling , I just got a call from my manager and he told me my apartments done , So tomorrow I'll be going home .

As I was playing 2k , There's a knock on the door , So I get up and answer the door .

"Who is it ?" I ask and open the door to see Odell Beckham .

"What's up bro , Is London here ?" He asks me .

"No why ?" I ask him .

"Tell baby girl I said that I'm back in town and for her to text me , nice shirt bro ." He says and laughs and walks away , I ain't got time for this  shit .

As of right now London just got back and I'm packing my stuff up .

"Baby what's up you've been quiet ." She says sitting down in front of me .

"Odell came by today he told me to let you know he's in town and to text him ." I tell her .

"I talked to him earlier ." She says but covers her mouth as soon as it came out .

"See this is what I'm talking about ." I tell her .

"Kyle it was a friendly conversation ." She tells me .

"I don't care London , you know what I can't do this ." I tell her .

"What can't you do ?" She asks me .

"This , Us , London ." I tell her .

"Are you seriously breaking up with me ?" She asks me .

"London it's not working , I love you but this isn't working for me ." I tell her .

"So your seriously breaking up with me ?" She asks me as i continue to pack .

"Kyle your real life being dramatic your not breaking up with me ." She says taking my bag .

"London give me my bag bro ." I tell her .

"No your not leaving me , So go take a walk at the park or something because your not breaking up with me ." She says .

"London this isn't a game I'm done ." I tell her .

"Why because i have male friends ?" She asks me .

"Yeah sure let that be the reason ." I say and grabbing my bag .

"Kyle , Your not leaving me ." She tells me .

"Move London . " I tell her and grab my keys and phone .

"You must have another bitch cause this is so easy for you ." She says .

"Yeah you can say that , bye London . " I tell her and leave and walk to my car and head to my apartment.

As I get to my apartment , I set my stuff down and just chill .

As i was playing 2k , I get a text from London .

(909)890-3456
What the fuck is wrong with you ?

Kyle
Nothing I'm just done with your bull shit London

Lb🙄
What bull shit Kyle I've been telling you the truth why can't you believe me

Kyle
London I don't have time for this bro stop texting me .

As I send her that I see Racquell texted me what's up with all these hoes bruh .

Racquell🙄
Hey daddy

Kyle 😚
What the fuck do you want ?

Racquell🙄
You , I've missed you baby .

Kyle😚
Then come over and get this dick shorty .

Hoe 😉
Kay daddy see you in a bit .

As I read that I clap my hands together and get off the couch , a young nigga is back .

||Thoughts ?

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||