23

2 months later;
London Brooks
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , a thousand times .

"Hello ." I say still half asleep .

"London today's the big day your nominated for 3 awards tonight ." I hear my manager , Charlie say .

"What time is it ?" I ask him .

"7am baby girl , get up , get up , Chloe and Michelle are on there way over there with your glam squad and a car will be there to get you at 4 so get up and I'll call you around 2 okay ." He says and I hang up and get out of bed , Today is the MTV Music awards and like Charlie said I've been nominated for 3 awards and I can't wait , these last two months I've been making music with a lot of artist , just to stay busy and keep my mind off of things .

As I was brushing my teeth , my door bell goes off .

"Open up bitch ." I hear my bestfriend Keith say and I open the door to see the squad .

"Hey boo ." He says and kisses my head and brings in all his hair shit with the rest of the glam squad following behind him .

"Hey pretty girl ." Chloe says hugging me .

"Hello ." I smile and hug Michelle.

"Lets get started on these roots cause you really looking like a got damn mess ." Keith says and I hit him , I hate him sometimes , But he right .

As Keith got done installing the bundles , I look in the mirror , ya girl is a Blondie now . (A/N:That's how her hair looks at the top .)

"Yess Bestie ." He says and I laugh .

"Alright London we have a couple options , Do you wanna go diamonds or Tight ?" Michelle asks me .

"Lets see the diamonds ." I say and she shows me the outfit .

"Now let's see the tight ?" I ask and she shows me a couple of more outfits and I decide on one and go and get dress .

(London's outfit. )

As I finished getting dress , I walk out of my room and they look at me .

"How do I look ." I say and pose .

"You look like a bad bitch ." Keith says .

"You really do , But what happened to the heels I picked out ?"She asks me .

"They were to much so I decided to throw on some vans and call it a day ." I smile and they laugh and they start to get ready as well .

As we finally get to the award show , I walk on the carpet and pose for a couple of cameras .

"Kyle and Cydnie over here , Look over here ." Is all I hear and I turn around and see Kyle and some girl booed up .

"London let's keep walking ."I hear Charlie say and we do .

"London can we get a quick interview with you real quick ?" E news asks me and I smile and nod .

"Hello everyone I'm elle kenly and we are here with the beautiful and talented London Brooks , How's it going tonight ?" She asks me .

"Its going amazingly good ." I smile .

"You look great by the way , who is that by ?" She asks me

"Fashion nova , So everyone go check them out ." I smile.

"Okay okay , How does it feel to know your nominated for artist of the Year award ?" She asks me .

"It feels amazing I'm just glad I'm in that category and just glad my fans support me ." I smile .

"Well thank you London back to you Jeff ." She smiles and me and the crew continue walking and as we were walking to the entrance , I see Kyle kissing cydnies cheek for a picture .

"London you okay ?" Chloe asks me .

"Yeah let's go get seated ." I smile and we walk to our seats .

As of right now the shows starting and when I tell you I have the worst of luck , I do , Kyle and his new 'girl' is sitting in front of me , I'm totally gonna kill myself .

As of right now there announcing the first category I was nominated for and I'm nervous .

"And For the best song of the Year award , Goes to ... Pretty hurts by London Brooks ." They announce and everyone gets up and claps for me and I hug my team and Get up and walk to the stage and they hand me my award .

"First I wanna thank my parents for making sure I had the things I need and pushing me to be better , I wanna thank the man above for waking me up everyday and blessing me with a voice , I wanna thank my team For helping me creating this song , and last but not least my fans , I love you guys more then ever and thank you ." I smile and walk off stage with my award and walk back to my seat .

As of right now there announcing the last award and I'm nervous because I was nominated for this one as well and I'm going up against a lot of amazing artist .

"And for the best album of the Year , the award goes to , Ms.London Brooks for creating the H.E.R volume 1 ." They announce and tears run down my face .

As I walk on stage they hand me my award and I turn away and try to get myself from crying .

"This means so much to me , to all my fans I just wanna let y'all know y'all are the best , a lot of heartbreak , lies , pain , and betrayal went into this album , and I'm glad you guys listened to my story , I'm glad you guys were listening when I made dumb choices , I'm glad you guys listened when I lost the love of my life and I hope you guys will continue to listen because I'll be dropping H.E.R volume 2 in 2 weeks ." I say and walk away and I hear everyone going crazy , pain is now a feeling my heart can no longer stand .

||Thoughts? Comment

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||