25

6 months later ;
The two continued to do there own thing , London and Kyle , we're now London and Kelly and Kyle and Cydnie . There two month break turned into 8 months of not talking or seeing another , Kelly and London are now staying together in her 1 bed room  condo , and For Kyle he's continuing to deal with the famous drama queen and actress named Cydnie , He still loves London , But he doesn't wanna admit it , he's scared of getting hurt.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

London Brooks
Its been a whole 8 months since I've seen or talked to Kyle , he seems to be happy with Cydnie , and I'm honestly happy for him , he found him a girl who could give him better then what I could , i can't hate because I fucked up and I made the mistake of listening to my mother , But at the end of the day I'll always have love for him and I can admit it .

I wake up to the sound of kelly snoring , So I sit up and walk to the bathroom and do my normal routine , But as I was brushing my teeth , I see something flashy on my ring finger and I turn around and see Kelly smiling , I know he's not about to...

Kyle Kuzma
I wake up to the sound of Cydnie , yelling about something not being done .

"I said I wanted yellow roses and you guys send me fucking red this is not what the fuck I asked for ." She yells on the phone , this bitch is annoying .

"Hey can you calm down its not that serious ." I ask her .

"Kyle shut up ." She says and I get out of her bed , grab my shit and head to my apartment , I can't with her shit no more .

As I get home I relax , until my phone goes off  .

Light skin Bro 🤘🏻🏀 wants to FaceTime ...

As I click the accept button , my bro pops up .

"Aye bro !" He screams and I laugh , we're in off season , So I just been chilling .

"What's good ?" I ask him .

"So I'm having a little get together and I want you to come , don't bring Cydnie though Jada don't like her ." He says and I laugh , My boy broke up with Denise and got him a milky way , they cute .

"Alright when and what time and where ?" I ask him .

"Tonight , 8 , at my house duh ." He says and I laugh .

"Bet see you then bro ." I tell him and we both say good bye and hang up .

As I hang up , i decided to go to the mall , just to get out .

As I get to the mall and start to walk around I see London at the smoothie place , So I decide to go up to her and say what's up .

"Hey ." I say and she turns around and gives me a light smile .

"Hey ." She smiles .

"Let me guess a strawberry banana smoothie with a strawberry struddle ." I ask her and her smile gets wide .

"You still remember ." She says .

"Of course , I mean you were the love of my life . " I tell her and she smiles .

"I'm sorry Kyle . " she tells me .

"Don't worry about it , everything happens for a reason right ?" I question as I order my smoothie .

"I'm very proud of you ." She smiles .

"Me , I should be telling you that , i mean you have what 3 platinum singles , your album went platinum , and you have what 5 awards , I'd say I'm a pretty proud ex ." I smile at her and she laughs .

"Well thank you ." She says and they hand her , her smoothie and struddle and as she goes to get it , I see a big ass diamond ring on her finger .

"Your rings nice , is that from him ?" I ask her a little upset .

"Kyle I'm sorry ." She says .

"Don't worry about it , have a nice day ." I tell her going to go get my smoothie and heading to footlocker , I can't believe , she's gonna marry him , that should've been me .

||Thought ? Comment.

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe ||