8

Kyle Kuzma
Me and London have been getting pretty serious lately , the connection that me and this girl got is beautiful and I love it , there's never a time we argue , the relationship is rare for anyone to have and I like it .

As of right now I wake up to the sound of her lightly snoring on my chest , were staying at her apartment , Cause right now my apartment is getting re done .

As I was scrolling through Twitter , her phone goes off .

"Baby ." I say .

"5 more minutes ." She says and turns her head the other way burying her face in my chest .

"You got a text message ." I tell her.

"From who ?" She asks me .

"A bitch named Odell ." I tell her and she sits up grabs her phone from me and opens it and starts texting him back and gets put of bed .

"Where you going ?" I ask her .

"I have to go meet someone for lunch babe ." She says sliding on some pants .

"Oh okay ." I tell her and she walks to the bathroom and starts getting ready .

(A/N:London's outfit

(A/N:London's outfit.)

As she walks out the bathroom , She walks to the mirror to look at herself , I'm making that ass fat , if I must say .

"Alright baby I'm finna go ." She smiles and kisses me and I pick her up and make out with her for a little bit .

"Baby Stop you already know what happens when you do this ." She says and I smirk and slap her ass .

"I really do love you ." I tell her and she smiles and kisses me .

"I love you more baby now let me get going so i can hurry up and get back to you . " she smiles and kisses me one more time and leaves .

London Brooks
As I leave my apartment , I drive to the place where Odell wanted to meet up at , he's in la this weekend to hangout with d'angelo and he wanted me to come meet him and Angelo somewhere .

As I get to my destination i get out of my jeep and see d'angelo and Odell joking around .

"Hey bitches ." I smile and hug d and high five Odell .

"Nah baby girl I ain't no bitch , you know that ." Dell says and I roll my eyes .

"Yeah sure anyway ." I say and d'angelo laughs .

"You getting thick ." Dell says looking at my ass .

"And you getting ugly ." I tell him .

"Never that baby girl ." He says .

"Yeah okay ." I say and roll my eyes .

"You dating Kyle Kuzma ?" D'angelo asks me .

"Um yeah ." I say in a duh tone .

"Smh L ." He says .

"Why smh ?" I ask him with my hands on my hips.

"Cause I never thought you'd start dating mixed trash ass niggas ." Dell says .

"He's far from trash Odell . " I tell him .

"He still a pussy ass mix breed ." He says .

"I don't think he's a dog ." I tell him putting my hands on my hips .

"He got a baby , that nigga a whole pit bull ." Odell says .

"And you are ?" I ask him .

"Keep playing shawty ." He says and I roll my eyes .

"Anyway where are we going to eat at ?" I ask them .

"Lets go to Lit 22 ." D says and I nod .

"Meet y'all there ." I say turning away and I feel someone's hand on my ass and I turn around and see Odell smirking , So I walk over to him and grab his package hard as fuck .

"Ah ." He screams .

"Keep your dirty hands off my booty , Cause the next time you touch me like that you won't have no type of dick , I promise Odell so try me Cornelious ." I say .

"Okay shawty you got it ." He says and I let go of his package and walk to my car and drive to Lit 22 .

As we get to the place we walk inside and get seated at a table .

"You know you still mine right ?"Odell asks me with a smirk and I laugh and start to drink my lemonade .

"Yeah no but nice try ." I smile at him and he puts his hand on my thigh .

"Why you so nervous ?" He asks me and I laugh .

"I'm never nervous baby ." I tell him and he smirks .

"Oh really ." He says moving his hand up .

"Your hand go up any further , you won't be able to have kids ." I tell him and he chuckles and leans to my ear .

"You know I'm the only nigga who can get that pussy wet baby girl stop playing ." He says and I feel my panties get a little wet , not gonna lie Odell sure knows how to make a bitch wet but I'm with Kyle .

Kyle Kuzma
As of right now I'm chilling with Denise she wanted to talk to me about something , but i don't know what .

"Your really cute Kyle ." She says touching my knee .

"Umm thank you ." I say nervously and before i knew it she's on top of me kissing my neck , I'm fucked .

London Brooks 
As i get home I walk inside and don't see Kyle so i just walk to my room and take a shower and wait for him to come home .

As of right now it's 3 in the fucking morning and he's still not back , where is he ?

As I call him for the forth time it goes straight to voicemail .

"Hey Kyle WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ? " I say and hang up and then I hear the door unlock and i see him walk in .

"Where have you been ?" I ask him as I see a look of guilt on his face .

"Umm baby I um I - You what Kyle Alexander , spit it out ." I tell him .

"I cheated ." He says and I slap him .

"Why ?" I ask him .

"She came on to me ." He tells me .

"Who ?" I ask him .

"Denise ." He says , I swear I'm gonna kill this bitch .

||Thoughts ? COMMENT .

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe ||