27

4 months later;
Kyle Kuzma
I wake up depressed as fuck , London's been on my mind for 4 months straight , she's really going to marry him , I can't believe she's gonna marry that bum .

As I was on Instagram scrolling through my feed , I see that gossipfeed posted something about Kelly and London .

Gossipfeed

Liked by johnwall , Londonbrookss_,and 67,253 others

Gossipfeed ||Sources say London brooks is pregnant , yesterday Kelly oubre and London Brooks were seen walking out of the cheese cake factory , and it looked like London's belly was poking out , and as you can see in the picture above London was always little , But comment what you think .

View all 346 comments.

Kuzontop👀@kylekuzma

Koubrejr_Fp 😊👀💗@Kellyoubrejr .

As I see that I throw my phone , bro what the fuck , Jesus why are you doing this to me !

As I was finna go to home depot to get some rope , my door bell rings .

"Who is it ?" I ask .

"Open up nigga . " I hear Zo and Ingram say and I open the door and see them laughing .

"Damn bro it smells like something died in here ."Zo says .

"Something did die in here ... it was my heart when I found out your bestfriend is getting married to Kelly and not to mention she might be pregnant with Kelly's child ." I say crying into a people .

"Bro you acting like a bitch man up . " Zo says .

"You need to get out bro ." B.I says .

"Look were gonna go to the strip club and have some fun tonight you coming ." Zo says

"I don't want to ." I say .

"Bro your going you need some ass thrown in your face , sitting here acting like a little bitch ." B.I says and I just sit on the couch and think , I really lost her .

London Brooks
I wake up to Kelly on the phone and I sit up because he was being mad loud .

"Baby ?" I call him and he ignores me .

"Kelly can you please be quite ?" I ask him .

"Aye bro , I'll call you back ." He says hanging up .

"Do you not know how to shut the fuck up while im on the phone ?" He asks me .

"Kelly you were being loud and I'm tired , your devil child I'm carrying had me up hurting all night last night ." I explain to him .

"Sounds like a personal problem ." He says , I'm sick of his shit .

As he says that I get up walk to our closet and start to pack me a bag I can't do this anymore .

"Where the fuck you think your going ?" He asks me .

"I'm leaving ." I explain to him .

"No your not ." He says .

"Yes I am ." I say and start to walk away until I feel him grab me and I push him off of me and he slaps me and I fall on the floor .

"You better act like you fucking know who I am ." He tells me and I hold my face and start crying and he looks at me .

"Baby I'm sorry , Come here ." He says .

"No leave me alone ." I cry running to the bathroom and locking the door .

"London open the door ." He says banging on the door .

"No Kelly leave me alone ." I tell him and here him pacing back and forth .

"London , Open the GOT DAMN DOOR !"He says and I sit up against the wall trying to mute him out and he kicks open the door and grabs me and this time I stick up for myself , But fighting him back got me no where .

As of right now me and Kelly are sitting across the room far from each other , his lip is bleeding and I made a scratch on his face , But he's bigger then me so he did much more damage .

"I can't do this anymore Kelly ... I really can't , I don't like to be in this type of environment and I don't wanna birth a child and put him or her in this position either ." I tell him messing with my fingers .

"Man if you'd listen we wouldn't have any problems ." He tells me and I look at him , his beautiful green eyes we're no longer sweet and soft , they were now Brown and dark .

"What's going on with you ?" I ask him and he looks at me .

"You've never treated me this way , why now ?" I ask him.

"Is it something I'm doing ? Is your family okay ? What Kelly ? Why are you doing this to me ?" I ask him and he starts to break down .

"My bestfriend got shot a couple months back , I just didn't know how to deal with it , I'm sorry baby ." He says crying in his hands and I get up and walk towards him and hold him .

"Baby I'm sorry I'll never heart you ever again , I promise , i put that on my life baby , I swear just don't leave me ." He cries holding on to me , and seeing him like this let's me know he's really serious .

"Hush babe , I got you I promise ." I tell him and he cries harder as he has his head between my legs .

"Kelly you have to get help okay , you can't hold that end ." I tell him and he nods and holds me tighter .

"I love you London ." He tells me kissing me .

"I love you too Kelly . " I say starring deep into his now light green eyes , I hope I'm not making a mistake .

||Thoughts ? Comment

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||