32

Kyle Kuzma
As we were waiting on Nova and London to get the church , Lonzo's phone goes off and as he paces back and fourth you can tell something bad happened , Because he unloosen his tie and left running out the room .

"What happened to him where Is he  going ? Where are y'all going ?" I ask the rest of the groomsmen .

"Its London and Nova they got in a car crash and he's going to the hospital and so are we , you coming ?" Melo asks me and I nod , Lord please let them be okay .

London Oubre
I wake up connected to machines and I look around to see people surrounded me .

"Where's my daughter ?" I whisper .

"Mrs.Oubre Your awake ." A nurse says .

"Yes but where's my daughter ?" I ask again .

"Mrs.Oubre breath ." They tell me .

"No where's nova ? I want my daughter ." I demand .

"Ms . London , We're sorry , We couldn't save her ." The doctor tells me .

"What do you mean you couldn't save her , She's my baby girl , please tell me your joking ." I start to cry .

"London breath ."The nurse says .

"No where's my daughter , I want my child , I want my seed ." I scream .

"London Calm down ." The doctor says .

"Your telling me to calm down when my little girl is dead , Fuck you guys let me leave . " I cry and I feel myself getting light headed and everything gets black .

I wake up to see My family and Friends surrounded around me .

"London Are you okay ?" Lonzo asks me .

"Where's nova is she alright ?" Jada asks me .

"What are y'all doing here , Y'all are suppose to be getting married I'm fine ." I say giving them a fake smile .

"London I know you what's wrong ?" Lonzo asks me and I burst out in tears .

"Its my fault , if I would've just pulled over to see what was wrong with her she'd still be here , it's all my fault ." I cry as Lonzo holds me .

"Wait what happened ?" Jada asks me .

"We were on our way to the wedding and Nova started screaming so I turned around to see what was wrong with her and the next thing I know everything goes dark and I wake up here , to only have them tell me that my first born is gone ." I cry .

"That little girl was my lifeline , I can't be without her Lonzo , I killed her , it's all my fault ." I say and continue crying and as my bestfriend was holding me , Kelly walks in , a crying mess .

"Babe what happened are you okay ?" He asks me checking to make sure I'm okay .

"Kelly she's gone ." I say and he rubs my back and everyone leaves .

"Baby I'm sorry ." I cry .

"Don't be ." He smiles and i look at him .

"What ?" I ask him and he gets up and locks the door .

"I set it up , unfortunately I ended up killing our dumb ass daughter instead of your ass , now I have no choice but to do it myself ." He says and before i could speak everything goes black .

I wake up and look around to see I'm in a unfamiliar bed room , So I get out of bed to see i have a pregnancy belly .

"Babe you up ? " I hear a familiar voice say and out comes Kyle from the bathroom and immediately jump in his arms .

"I've missed you ." I cry .

"I haven't been anywhere ." He laughs and as I was holding on to the man I love , i turn around and see a little girl that looks about 5 pulling on my leg .

"Mommy look what daddy got me ." She says and I look at Kyle .

"Nova do daddy a favor and go color a picture for uncle Zo while I talk to mommy real quick ." Kyle says and she nods causing her curly hair to get in her face and runs out of me and Kyle's room .

"What's going on with you?" He asks me .

"Babe I had a dream that we broke up and you got with Some really pretty girl and I started dating Kelly oubre but I still wanted you and then he told me that we were gonna get married and I got pregnant and then- Woah Woah Woah , When you say I was dating this really pretty girl , Was she bad or was she like you , Average ." He says cutting me off and I hit him .

"I'm kidding , Your the most beautiful women could ask for ." He says and I feel a kick in my stomach .

"Do you know what we're having ?" He asks me .

"Another girl ." He smiles and i kiss him and rub my belly .

"I have one question ." I tell him .

"What ?" He asks me .

"We're married right ?" I ask .

"Look at your finger ." He tells me and I see a big ass diamond on my finger .

"6 years and 3 months baby , Still suprise how you can fit your hand in your purse with that big ass diamond sitting on your finger ." He says and I laugh and kiss , Kyle Alexander Kuzma  is my forever love , You never know what you have until it's gone , But I did , and by the grace of God it was false , and I'm truly blessed for that .

THE END !

||Thank you to everyone who has read this book comment and let me know what's another book I need to make , But until next time .

Zoe ||