Chapter Ten

-Gladion's P.O.V-

Finally, class is over! I can finally leave this school, and get away from all these idiots.

As I was packing up my things, I saw (y/n) walk up to me.

"Hello Gladion." (y/n) shyly said.

"Hey. Need something?" I politely said.

Bleh! I hate being polite.

"Yeah. I was curious if you'd like to work more on the project at either my house, or your house, so we can help each other out. Only if you'd like to, and if you're available, of course..." (y/n)'s voice trailed off.

Why's she getting to shy? She's only showing signs of weakness.

"Sure, that sounds nice. What days work for you? I can do any day expect Friday's." I said.

... Only because Friday's are the days that I have to actually help Team Skull. Sure, I'm not a 'real' member, but I do help them out for pay.

"Okay. Well, today and tomorrow work, if you'd like." (y/n) explained.

Since I don't have anyone who can tell me 'no' ...

"Today works." I said.

"Great. The next thing we need to figure out is whose place we should-"

I cut (y/n) off by saying, "I'd rather do it at your place."

"Okay. I'll meet you outside of the school in... Ten minutes?" (y/n) said.

"Ten minutes should be enough time." I said.

"Great. See you then!" (y/n) said, while smiling, before leaving.

(y/n)... She's similar to my sister Lillie... Weak, but full of heart and spirit.

... The one I wasn't strong enough for to save...

Snap out of it Gladion; I don't have time to dwell on the past. That won't save Lillie.

Let's just get ready to go to (y/n)'s... Yeah... Not looking forward to this...

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=