Chapter Eleven

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

I can't believe it; Gladion's going to be coming to my place! It's so exciting; having a cute guy over.

... Though it's also a bit terrifying...

But we can't focus on what could go wrong. I must focus on what WILL go right today!

As I was exiting the school's front doors, I saw Gladion waiting for me.

... how long have I been making him wait?

"Hey." I said, as I walked up to Gladion.

Gladion turned to me.

"Hey; you ready to go?" Gladion asked.

"Quite the impatient one, aren't you?" I teasingly said.

"I just want to leave school; that a problem?" Gladion question.

"No; no problem at all!" I said.

"Good. So, which bus do you get on?" Gladion asked.

"None." I answered.

"Why not?" Gladion questioned.

"That's right; you must be new. I mean, I've never seen you here before a few days ago. Well, there's a bad group of people called 'Team Skull.'" I explained.

"I see. But, what does that have to do with taking the bus?" Gladion asked.

"Team Skull took over the bus..." I said.

"I got it now. Sorry to hear that." Gladion said.

"No need to apologize. It's not like you can do anything about it." I said.

"If you don't take the bus home, how do you get home?" Gladion inquired.

"I walk home." I said.

"Okay; then lead the way." Gladion said.

I nodded, before leading Gladion to my house.

On the way, I asked Gladion about how he arrived to Alola. Gladion explained that he came here because he was tired of living with his family, and ran away.

"You mean to tell me that you live on your own, earning all your income by yourself!?" I asked.

"Yeah. But don't worry about me, I manage." Gladion said.

"But still... No one should have to live like that." I said.

"It's fine." Gladion said.

"No... It's not. NO ONE should have to live with those living conditions. That's it! I've made up my mind; you're going to live with me!" I said.

"What!?" Gladion exclaimed.

"Don't try to fight it, there's no changing my mind. On Saturday, you can move in. Until then, you'll just have to manage. In the meantime, here we are." I said, as we approached my house.

"Just wait a second, you can't decide where I live!" Gladion exclaimed.

"I just did. Now, come on, let's head inside." I said, dragging Gladion up the front steps to the front door.

I quickly opened the front door, and entered.

"Mom, I'm home." I said, as I began taking off my shoes.

"Hello... Dear? Who's this?" My mother asked, while pointing to Gladion.

"Oh, this is Gladion. He's my partner for a history project." I explained.

"That's nice." My mother said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." Gladion said with a smile.

"Gladion's also going to need a place to stay." I said.

"Wait, what?! Why!?" My mother asked.

I then explained why Gladion needed a place to stay.

"I see. We'll make sure to have the spare bedroom ready for you by Saturday." My mother said.

Gladion gave me a 'seriously!?' kind of face.

"Don't worry Gladion, living with us isn't so bad." I reassured him.

"But-"

My mom cut Gladion off, by saying, "Nonsense, there's no 'buts' about it. Go work on your project, and I'll start on the guest bedroom." My mother said, before running off.

Gladion sighed to himself.

"Come on, I'll show you my room." I said, before leading Gladion to my room.

Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=