Sleepover

"Hey big bro! Can my friend and I have a sleepover?" I asked. "If it's a friend from daycare, it's fine with me." He replied. "Yay!" I yelled. Then I headed to daycare.

Ryan said it was ok that he came over. He even brought a bag with PJ's and other stuff.

(Time skip because cat)

Ryan and I walked back to my place. "(B/n)! I'm home!" I shouted. (B/n) came running down the stairs. "Hey (y/n), hey (y/n)'s boyfriend!" He said waving. "(B/N)!!!!" I yelled. He laughed. "Alright, alright, I'm going to order pizza! What do you two want?" He asked. "Pepperoni!" Ryan and I said at the same time. We both giggled as (b/n) pulled out his phone. "I'm going to order delivery, Ryan was it? You make yourself at home." Then he went into another room.

Before he shut the door he yelled, "don't kiss too much!!" I blushed as looked at Ryan, he was slightly blushing too. "Sorry about him." I say walking into the living room. "It's ok, Shark and Sabre would do the same." He said. (Pretend Shark and Sabre are still in daycare!) "Who?" I ask looking him as he set his bag down. "Oh that's right, you don't know them. Shark and Sabre are two other kids that go to daycare, they've been gone for awhile now..." He said looking down.

"I'm sure they'll show up! They're probably just sick!" I say reassuring him. "I guess your right." He said smiling. "Alright guys pizza will be here is about half an hour!" (B/n) said coming into the living room. "Ohh! Do I see a lipstick mark on Ryan's cheek?" He said pointing to Ryan. We both blushed a crimson red. "(B/N)!!!" I yelled chasing him. I chased him upstairs. He ran in his room and locked the door. "Come out ya chicken!" I yelled giggling. "Nope!" He said. "Not until pizza gets here!" I sighed, I'll let him off with a warning...

I went back into the living room and Ryan was looking at some DVDs. "You wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah! You wanna watch (fav movie)?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. He put it in and we sat on the couch. We were about a foot away from each other but I still felt butterflies from being close to him.

After a while I heard a knock at the door. Ryan heard it to. Then we heard a creak and we looked at the stairs. (B/n) was creeping down the stairs for the pizza. Me and Ryan looked at each other, as if we had the same idea. We both jumped off the couch and ran at (b/n). I sat on his right foot and wrapped my arms and legs around his leg. Ryan did the same but on his left foot. He sighed and finished walking to the door. When he opened it, the pizza man looked at us and back at (b/n) and giggled. "Got quite the handful don't ya buddy?" He asked. "Yep, I have to deal with this all night." They both chuckled again. He gave the pizza man the money and he gave (b/n) the pizza. "Take care man, and good luck!" The pizza guy said. "Thanks, I'll need it!" (B/n) said closing the door. Ryan and I laughed. "Ok you two, get off of me or I'll eat the pizza myself!" He said. "NOOOOO!" Ryan and I yelled. We quickly jumped off of him and onto the couch. (B/n) went in the kitchen and got forks, plates, and juice pouches.

(B/n) put one slice of pizza on each of our plates and he cut our pizza. We ate as we watched the movie. When we finished our pizza, (b/n) put the leftovers in the fridge. "Ok you two, don't get into any trouble, I'll be upstairs if you need me." (B/n) said walking upstairs.

"Hey Ryan, want dessert?" I asked. "Sure!' he said. We went into the kitchen and I opened the freezer. "Woah, that's cool! Wait, is that the flower I gave you?" He said pointing to the frozen rose. "Yeah." I say grabbing two popcicles. "Y-you kept i-it?" He stuttered. "Yeah, it's special to me because you gave it to me." I say shutting the freezer door. I look at Ryan handing him his popsicle. He had a light tint of red on his cheeks.

"Let's go to my room!" I say. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Ryan shouts!" He started to run to the stairs then stopped. "Uhhhh.. where exactly is your room?" He says blushing from embarrassment. I giggled. "Follow me!" I say running up the stairs. We run past (b/n) room and into my room. I had a big (f/c) bed in the corner of the room and I had (f/c) walls. I also had (s/f/c) carpet and cat posters all over the walls.

"Wow!" He said flopping on my bed. I giggled. What do you want to do?" I asked finishing my popsicle. "Uhmm.... Truth or Dare!" He said throwing his popsicle stick away. "Ok!" I say "truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare!" He yelled pumping his fists in the air. "Go get me another popsicle!" I say pointing to my door. "Ughhhhhhh..... I'll be back." He says going downstairs. I giggled to myself.

I quickly concentrated and with a small puff of black smoke, two black cat ears sat on top of my head and a black cat tail swaying behind me. It felt good to stretch my ears and tail out. Should I tell Ryan? I heard him run up the stairs, so with another small puff of smoke, they disappeared.

"Here." He said handing me another popsicle. Then he started eating one of his own. "Hey, I never said you could get one!" I say. "You didn't say I couldn't!" He says licking his popsicle. I sighed. "Ok, now (y/n), truth or dare!" He says. "Uhhhh... Truth!" I say. "Ok, ummmmm..." He starts. "Do you have a crush on someone at daycare?" He asked. I blushed. "Y-yes..." I say looking down at my feet. "Who!?" He asked. "You only asked if I had a crush, not who my crush is." I say smirking. "Dang it!" He shouts. We finish our popsicles and we throw the sticks away.

"H-hey Ryan? Can I show you something?" I ask. "Yeah, what is it?" He asked sitting next to me on the bed. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone." I say staring into his brown eyes. "I won't, I promise." He says giving me a warm smile. I stand up in front of him as he looks at me confused.

"D-dont freak out." I say. He nods and stares at me waiting for something to happen. I take a deep breath and concentrate. I feel my ears on top of my head and my tail swaying behind me slowly. Ryan just stares at me in shock. I flick my ears, showing that they are real. He just stares at me for a while until I break his trance. "What do you think?" I ask. He blinks a few times and looks at me. "It's amazing!" He shouts.

He stands in front of me and starts petting my ears, making me purr. Then he pulls on my tail. I hiss and cradle my tail in my arms. "Sorry, but it's so soft! Can I touch it one more time? Please!" He begs. I sigh and sit down on the bed. He sits next to me and gently holds my black tail, then he pets it. I purr a little bit louder. "This explains why you sneeze like a kitten!" He says letting go of my tail. We giggle and then Ryan yawns.

"Tired?" I ask. He nods. "Ok, let's get in our pajamas and go to bed. "Ok" he says going downstairs. I get dressed in my bathroom and Ryan gets dressed after me. I wore a pink onesie with a (f/c) cat on the front. Ryan was wearing a blue onesie with a little light blue sward on it. I hop on my bed and scoot over so Ryan can lay next to me. He turns off the light and hops in bed beside me.

"Goodnight Ryan...."

"Goodnight (y/n)...."

________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you SoulWolf_Gamer for following me! Bye my kitties! Nya~ 😺😻🐱💙