Shark and Sabre

Thank you MadisonClay4 for reminding me that I forgot some abilities! Super hearing and night vision! Also, the ability to land on your feet and hands. All only in Neko form!
______________________________

Ryan already went back to his place to get ready for daycare. Before I left on my walk to the  daycare, I put on my (f/c) cat onesie on that had cat ears and a tail. I checked the rose to see if it had lost it's petals like in the dream, it looked the same as it did yesterday. Then I told (b/n) goodbye and I started walking to daycare.

The whole way there I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had last night. Why did Ryan die? Why was the rose there? Should I tell Ryan?

When I got to the daycare Ryan was at the end of the bushes talking to two other boys.

The first one was a little taller then Ryan. He was wearing a blue shark onesie with a shark fin, and shades. He also had brown hair and was and holding a....fish....

The second one was a little shorter than Ryan. He had a darker shade of brown hair slightly covering a bandana that covered his eyes. He was wearing a green jacket and black pants.

I'm guessing these were the guys Ryan was talking about. What we're their names? Shark and Sabre? Yeah, that sounds right. I got on my hands and knees and crawled over behind the bush without them seeing me.I peeked from behind the bush at the three. They were all talking about.....dirt?

"Dirt is cute but I like Kat!" I'm guessing Shark said. "But what about Angel?" Sabre asked. "Ok, ok, wait...can we just think about how many people Shark has dated?" Ryan said laughing. "Yeah there's, Kat, Angel, Lizzy, and Dirt." Sabre said trying not to laugh. "Don't forget Gary the Gardener!" Ryan said. "When did that happen?" Shark asked. "When we went to the picnic area with the treehouse!" Ryan said. They all started laughing. Ryan even fell down holding his stomach. I giggled, mostly about the Gary thing, but also because of Ryan's adorable laugh....but mostly Gary!!!!

"Hey did you guys hear that?" Sabre asked. "What?" Shark and Ryan asked. "It sounded like someone else was laughing, it came from over here!" Sabre said walking towards me. I ran back behind the bush. Because I'm half cat, I used my ability to jump higher and I jumped up on the bush. I looked down at Sabre checking the bush. "Huh, could have sworn I heard something." He said.

They started whispering and I couldn't hear them. I turned into my Neko form and used my sensitive hearing to listen to their conversation.

"So do you have a girlfriend Ryan?" Sabre asked. "Well...not my girlfriend, but I like her.... alot." Ryan said. I could see his cheeks were dusted with pink. "Ooooooooooooooooo!" Sabre and Shark said. "Shut up! I don't even know if she likes me back...." He said sadly. "Then ask her man!" Sabre said. "Yeah! I'm sure she'll say yes!" Shark said. Then I saw Shark tilt his head up a little bit towards me.

"PABLO!!!!!!" He screeched hurting my ears. I quickly ducked back so they couldn't see me and turned back into my human form. I jumped down behind the bush and climbed up a tree. I saw them all looking around the bush trying to look for me. "Something was just there! I swear I saw it!" Shark said waving his hands in the air. "What did it look like?" Sabre asked. Well at least Sabre didn't see me. I thought. "It had black cat ears and (h/c) hair! It was looking at us from on top of the bush!" Shark said.

Then I saw Ryan freeze and look around. I guess he knows it was me. "Uhhhhh... Guys I think I know who that was...." Ryan said nervously. "Who!?" Shark and Sabre said. "Remember the girl I was talking to you about?" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You mean your girlfr​-" Ryan cut Shark off by glaring at him. "Yes...." He said looking around again.

"(Y/n)! Come out! These guys won't hurt you, there friends!" Ryan yelled. I was about to jump out of the tree when Shark spoke in a deep voice, "BUT DONT TOUCH THE FIN!!!"  "Eep!" I squeaked. The three all looked straight at the tree I was in and walked over to me.

"Hey, we won't hurt you! I'm Sabre! And this is Shark." Sabre said putting an arm over his friend. "Hello pablo!" Shark said. "See, they're friendly!" Ryan said. He smiled and I felt the blush form on my cheeks. I jumped down and gave a shy smile, they smiled back. "Wait, what about the cat ears I saw?" Shark said looking at me. I saw Ryan tense up and look at me. I tried thinking of an excuse, then I got an idea.

I pulled the onesie hood up showing the stitched in cat ears. "You mean this?" I asked pointing to my hood. "Oh.... My bad..." Shark said. "C'mon, let's go inside before the director gets worried." Ryan said. "Ok" we all said. "Umm...you guys go ahead...I want to talk to (y/n) for a second." Ryan said to Shark and Sabre. They both smirked and nodded, leaving us alone.

"That was close..." He said. "Yeah, do you think I should tell Shark and Sabre about my Neko form? Or maybe even the other kids?" I asked. "Whatever your comfortable with." He said giving me a warming smile. I smiled back. "I'll tell the director before I go into the playroom." I say. "Ok! I wait for you in the playroom." He said. "Ok." I say.

We both walk in and I head towards Matt's office. I peeked in and I saw him writing something. "Matt?" I say walking in. He looked up at me and smiled. "Yes (y/n)?" He asked. "I-i want to....to show you something." I say nervously. "You can show me anything (y/n), no matter what." He said walking over to me. "Ok, but don't freak out." I say. "He nods with a confused look." I concentrated and felt my tail wave back and forth and my ears wiggle. He stares at me for a second, then he falls over unconscious. Great...

I turn into my human form again and ran into the playroom. "Uhhh...Ryan...can you come here real quick?" I say. "Uhhh, sure?" Ryan says. "Ooh! Can we come?" Shark asks. "Yeah can we?" Sabre asks. "Umm, sure" I say. I lead them back to Matt's office and he was still on the floor. "Oh, I'm guessing he didn't take it well?" Ryan asks jokingly. "Take what well?" Sabre asks. I look at Ryan and he nods his head.

I turn into my Neko form and Shark and Sabre just stare. "Please don't faint like the director!" I say. "What about the director?" Matt's says rubbing his head. "Please, don't tell the other kids... you guys are the only ones I trust so far..." I say. "Ok we promise we won't tell!" Shark says. The director and Sabre nod. "Thanks guys." I say. We all do a group hug and went back to the playroom.

The rest of the day we had fun playing tag and hide and seek in the backyard. Soon, it was time to go home.

"You go ahead Ryan! I want to talk to the director real quick!" I say. "Ok! See you tomorrow!" He says walking out the door. "See ya!" I reply.

I wanted to see if Matt knew why I had that nightmare about Ryan. I walk in and Matt is on his phone. "Hey Matt." I say. "Oh hello (y/n), do you need something?" He asks. "Umm...yeah....I had another dream and I wanted to know what it meant." I say. "Oh ok. What happened?" He asked.

I told him about the darkness and that the rose was there. Then I told him about how the petals were falling off. "Then there was one petal left. Another light came on and Ryan was there! But then the last petal fell and the light flickered and turned off. When it came b-back on there w-was a knife, and R-Ryan...he was...." I fell to the floor and I curled up into a ball and cried.

I felt Matt wrap his arms around me in an attempt to calm me down. I took deep breaths and calmed down. "S-so, what d-does it mean?" I ask. "Well first, I want to know something, do you like Ryan as more than a friend?" He asked. I blushed a crimson red. "Y-yes...." I say.

"Since Ryan gave you the rose, it's very important to you. And your afraid that something might happen to Ryan, your in love and your afraid you'll lose him," He says, "I think you should confess your love to him, you'll feel better." "But what if he doesn't like me back?" I ask. "I've seen the way he looks at you (y/n)! I'm sure he'll feel the same!" He says. "Ok! Thanks Matt, how can I repay you?" I ask.

He quickly looks down both hallways before looking back at me. "Can I pet your cat ears pleassssse?" He begs. I sigh as I turn into my Neko form.

_______________________________
Thank you user87894317 for following me!!! Stay adorable my kitties! 🐈😺🐱😻💙❤💜