Surprises

"Wakey wakey (y/n)!" (B/n) said shaking me. "Five more minutes..." I mumble. "You asked for it..." He says.

Then I feel all warmth getting replaced by cold. I open my eyes and see (b/n) holding my blanket. I leaped at him and he jumped out of the way. I fall on my butt and (b/n) puts my blanket back on my bed.

"Why so early?" I ask curling up on the floor. "Because, I've got a surprise downstairs." He says. I immediately jump up and head for the stairs. "Woah woah woah! Wait little tiger!" He says holding me back. "But I wanna see the surprise!" I whine. "You gotta close your eyes!" He yells putting a blindfold over my eyes. He leads me down the stairs and onto the couch. "Can I open yet!!?" I ask. "Wait....... Ok now!" He says. I pull the blindfold off and bust into tears.

Infront of me is my mom. She has (h/c) hair, green eyes, and black cat ears and tail like me and (b/n) have. I jump into her arms. "M-mom! ....I m-missed.....
you!" I say in between sobs. "I missed you too honey, and I got a surprise for you!" My mom says. She pulls out a two foot by two foot box wrapped in (f/c). "Just pull the top off." (B/n) says. The lid was wrapped separately. I pulled the top off and looked inside.

Inside the box was a small black kitten with light blue eyes.
(Pic above) "Awwww! It's so cute! Can I keep it?" I ask picking him up. "Of course honey! He's yours!" My mom says. It looked up at me. "Hello?" It said. "It talks!" I gasp. (B/n) and my mom giggle. "Actually, he can't talk, but since we're half cat, we can understand what he's saying." (B/n) explains.

"Ok, can I bring him with me to daycare? Please?" I beg. "Alright, but here, take some treats with you." She says handing me a small bag. "Ok! Thank you! Bye, love you!" I say running out the door with the kitten in my hands. "Bye!" They both shout.

I get to the daycare and run inside. Thomas wasn't at his desk. "Here kitty, since Thomas isn't here today, you can ring the bell!" I say setting him on the desk. "Cool!" He says. He paws at the bell until it rings. Then he starts to ring it over and over again.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

"Alright! Alright! You can stop ringing it!!" Matt yells coming towards us. "Oh...who's this?" Matt asks pointing to the black fluff ball. "This is my kitty my mom got me!" I say. "Can I pet him?" He asks. I nod and Matt strokes his head and he purrs "He seems nice." The kitten says. "He is!" I say. "You talking to the cat?" Matt asks. "Yeah, since I'm half cat, I can understand him!" I say. "Cool!" He says jumping up and down. "Let's go show him to the other kids!" I say picking him up. "Ok!" Matt says running into the playroom. I follow.

"Hey everyone!" I yell as I walk in. "Hi (y/n)!" Everyone says back. "I got someone I want you all to meet!" I say walking towards the sofas. "OMG (Y/N) IS THAT A KITTEN???" Kat asks. "Yep! My mom came home from her business trip and she got me a kitten!" I say. "Cool! What's his name?" Ryan asks. "Oh...I haven't thought of a name yet..." I say. "How about Zane?" Kat suggests. "How about Jake?" Dave suggests. "How about Shadow?" Ryan suggests. "Hmmm... I'll name him...

You guys decide who's suggestion you choose!

Ryan's suggestion: Shadow

Kat's suggestion: Zane

Dave's suggestion: Jake

Who do you choose?
________________________________

Here's another art work of mine!

My friend wanted me to draw her as a horse and that's what I ended up with 😹

Sorry this chapter was short! Hope you enjoyed my kitties!💙❤🐱😻😺