Chapter 2

I woke up with a major headache. I look at the clock. It was nine in the afternoon. Fuck!!! Isaac!! Where's Isaac?!?! I immedantly shot up from bed. There was a note on my door.

Scarlett,

I am at Starbucks until you get here! The senery is beautiful
I will see you soon big sister
                                                             Love your twin brother
                                                                                     Isaac

I relaxed a little. I ran into the bathroom. My head was screaming. Aspirin!!!! Finally I found some. Shit I smelled like alcohol. I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and Tangled. I stripped and took a shower.

I got out and dressed. I wore ( image above us) skinny jeans and a  plain white T-shirt that hugged me tightly. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and then ate an apple. I grabbed my sketching bag then my camera and started to walk to Starbucks. We only lived a few blocks away.

Finally I arrived. I saw Isaac with his camera out. He was sitting under the big oak tree. I walked up to him. "Finally!! Your alive!!" "Let's go" I said smiling. We went into the Forest and started to take some pictures. I started to sketch Isaac. Then we went back to Starbucks and ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter.