chapter 2 part2

Mason's POV

Hi I'm Mason you'll learn more about me later.

Hi I'm Alex and you'll learn about me soon.

I was so stressed right now. So me and my beta went for a walk. It wasn't weird because we are like brother's.

"Mason I'm glad you asked me to come with you. Your fucking parents are none stop nagging us about mates. It's getting annoying" said Alex climbing into a tree.

"Yes I know Alex but we were suppose to find them soon. I'm just glad they left." "Will the moon goddess pair me with a guy?"
"Alex the moon goddess was the one who deemed you gay. Of course."

Alex started to twitch. "Do you smell that?"

Alex's POV

My senses started to tingle. I smelt the most beautiful thing in the world. It smelt cinnamon rolls and Carmel coffee. I loved that smell. Then I saw him. A beautiful sight. He ran to the middle of the feild. He had wonderful Autumn brown hair.

"He's your mate!" Mason whispered. Mason grabbed my arm. "Are you ok?" Mason started to sniff around. A girl ran out of the trees following my mate. They looked exactly alike.

Mason's POV

I grabbed hold of Alex. It smelt like apple cinnamon ad cherry blossom. Then there she was. Her beautiful brown puppy dog eyes and Autumn brown hair. Then she tackled Alex's mate. We both tensed and growled. Then Alex perked up.

"Listen their talking." Said Alex.(italics are Scarlett's and Isaac's conversation)

*"Ugh for a twin sister you are nothing like me." "So maybe that's why we're such a good pair for siblings. We're each other's mistakes." "Haha I'm flawless bitch!" He said playing around. We both bursted out laughing.*

"Their twin's" we smiled at each other. Then we slowly approached them. They sat up looking at us. "You two are awful far out in the Forest." My beautiful princess stood up. Then her brother did the same.

"What do you want?" Me and Alex smerked. My princess shot a glance at her brother. Then screamed,"Alice!!!" and waved behind us. Me and Alex looked back behind us. Nobody was there. We looked forward. Smart! They ran. The girl helped her brother into a tree and handed him a phone.

I ran to her with my speed. I grabbed her and pulled out  chloroform covered rag. She tried to fight but gave in. Alex already had his mate in his arms. He grabbed their stuff and headed back.