chapter 3 part2

Scarlett's POV

I woke up with an arm wrapped around me. How drunk did I get? Fuck!! Then it hit me. I was kidnapped. Isaac??? Isaac??? Fuck no! No not again. I looked around. Then grabbed a pillow. I managed to squeeze it between me and the guy. Then I slipped out of his grip. Thank the holy heavens of unicorn's.

I went to the door. Locked! I found five Bobby pins in my hair. I used three to pick the lock. *Click* yes!!!!! Then the floor creaked. The guy picked me up. "Now where do you think your going princess?" Oh hell to the fucking unicorn no. He didn't just call me a princess. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Then ran down the hall.

I heard Isaac crying. I picked the lock and swung it open. But then my kidnapper picked me up and stepped inside. I saw Isaac struggling in another guy's arms. "Scarlett!!!" "Isaac! I'm so sorry. T..." "No! Don't you say it! This has nothing to do with that!" The kidnapper's nodded then mine carried me to the room I woke up in.

He sat down holding me in his lap. I started to struggle. I felt a pinch then the darkness of lepcauns.

Alex's POV

Mason and his mate left the room. I let go of my Angel and shut the door. Then I looked at him. He collapsed to the floor crying. "Fuck! What's wrong?" "Leave me alone!" "No baby! It hurts to see you in pain! Tell me what's wrong." I said pulling him into my lap.

He cried into my chest." I need to see my sister! Please!" "Not right now my Angel." He started to punch my chest. His hits we're soft. It was adorable when he was mad. "Please!!! I'll do anything please!! Please let me see her!" Mason stood in my doorway.

My Angel looked at him. "Your sister is asleep right now. She needs to calm down." "You have to let me see her soon. She'll start freaking out. She won't make it threw this again!" He screamed in tears. Mason looked at me. Then back at him. "Again?!?" "Shit!" My Angel cursed under his breath. I pulled his face up ever so slightly.

"Never curse! Got it?" He nodded. "Good now what do you mean by you sister won't make it threw this again?" He imedeantly tensed up. Then shook his head. I know he wasn't going to talk. "Let's go eat."  I scooped him up bridal style.