chapter 4 part 4

"Scarlett" I said bluntly. I stood up. I started to walk back to the room when someone grabbed my hand. Everyone was standing now. I felt the tingle. I imeadeantly knew that it was Mason. "Are you ok?" "Yes I was fucking kidnapped again and I'm just fucking peachy."

"What happen that made you be like this? Cause I've been fucking patient in every way possible!!!" I froze! Well fuck the truth had to come out sooner or later. Isaac went to grabbed my hand but I took a step back. He went back to Alex.

"You really want to know?  Really????"  I was pissed." Scarlett please keep your temper!" Isaac said. I regrouped. Fuck!!! "Yes so tell me before you pissed me off!" "Why? Because! I've been through this. You want to know something! My other siblings yes triplets. Was with me and because I decided to go to a club she's Dead!!!!!!!" I screamed. "I'm sorry you don't......." I cut him off

"No you wanted to know. I went and she came. I rejected a guy who thought he controlled me. He kidnapped me and my sister. And all because I didn't listen. He let his brother rape her seven time!!! Making me watch. Then killed her in front of me. Fuck you.!!!" I stomped off.

I just cried and cried. A few hours later Mason came in. He picked me up. I jumped a little then relaxed to his touch. We sat there, while he just held me. "Please come eat princess." I nodded. He smiled. "Only if you tell us why?" "Why what?" "Why in the bloody unicorn hell did you kidnapper us? And why us in general?" "Ok but first you eat."

I went downstairs to the kitchen. "Isaac I do love you." "Ha you kidnapped me because you bloody unicorn love me. What the fuck'n leprechaun.!!!" Isaac looks at me. We just sat there holding each other. "I'm so sorry!" "Isaac it wasn't your fault." "I hate this, why couldn't we just have been normal." "I'm sorry. If I wasn't here you could be normal." "No your a gift from the unicorn God."  We sat down.