chapter 5 part 2

I looked down at Isaac who fell asleep after we sat on the couch. So I stopped singing. The boys looked surprised. "Wow!" I looked behind me. There was a whole group of people. I ignored them and tucked Isaac in with a blanket. They all left. "Who's Xavier?" "He was a person who Isaac can explain to you. He's keeping my secrets and I'm keeping his."

"Was he a boyfriend? Ex?" "Fine I tell you but don't bring anything up! Xavier was Connor's twin." I flinched at the name Connor, "We thought they we're perfect but they weren't. We'll leave it at he was controlling and not in a nice way!"

"Who's Connor?" I flinched again at his name. "What? His twin!" "No I mean who is he to you? You flinch at the sound of his name!" "Connor was something I don't want to talk about." Alex walked away from Isaac. I grabbed his arm. He looked like he was going to cry.

" He misses you!" I pointed to Isaac who is tossing and turning. Alex's face lights up. He laid down with Isaac. Isaac imedeantly curled and cuddled up with Alex. Me and Mason then went to the room.

We go to the room. I immediately move to the corner of the room. Mason's eyes showed hurt but then they quickly were covered with an emotionless face. He shut the door and locked it.

"You need to sleep! Your overworked." He says walking towards me. He raised his hand. I closed my eyes and flinched. I waited for the smack but there wasn't one. "Open your eyes Scar," he said.

I did he was holding his hand out. I mumbled sorry. He chuckled. "I'm not tired!" I whined. "Will you tell me why you flinched?" I nodded. He pulled me into his lap but for a weird reason I relaxed.

Let's hope he's not what I think! "I um...m..my bloodline gardiane
D.. don't like me. Or Isaac after they found out he's gay. And that I'm a monster." ", You are no monster!" "It's my fault she died!!!!" "No stop she wouldn't have wanted you to do this!" I tensed shit I figured this out!