Sypnopsis-Punching bag

Have you ever met someone who had the ability to make your blood boil in a matter of seconds?

Maia Jones and Mathew Summers definitely had met that person the second they saw each other . And still ironically enough they found themselves in the same group of friends; well that was certainly bound for tragedy.

Through personified insults and many heated arguments they became  each other's personal punching bags. Now at senior year in high school will things take a turn for good? Or perhaps things will come crashing down creating a bigger disaster?

Authors note down below please continue to read⬇️

Hi! Thanks for giving my book a shot and taking some of your time to read this sneak peak at what I'll hope to be a decent enough book. If you can detect any grammar errors you can kindly point them out and I'll be happy to fix them. I don't know how long this novel is going to be and I'm just kinda going with the flow.  But I'll do my best to make sure this is an enjoyable read.
*Disclaimer*
This story will contain a handful of curse words and many, many insults so if you're sensitive to that kinda stuff this might not be your type of book.
Until next time , Nat🌻