Chapter 2

3 days later---Marinette's POV

I have been waiting for about 2 days now for them to assign my partner. I keep contacting them but it always says that since I won the College video game competition, I should be given a partner of my standard. Anyways, today I had Physics in the morning and was really close to being tardy. I thought finally I was getting good luck until we were going to switch seats for a project.

"Ms.Mendeive  can we choose partners," asked Juleka. "No," says Ms.Mendeive

I honestly was hoping I got partnered up with Max, I mean he is really smart.

" Front Row, Left Side: Nathaniel, Kim; Second Row: Sabrina and Ivan; Third Row: Chloe and Max. And in the Right Side, First Row: Alya and Nino, Second Row: Rose and Juleka, and Third Row: Adrien and Marinette."

Ugggh, I have to a project with Adrien! Luckily I stopped stuttering and remembered I was in love with a mask. Sure Adrien is nice and all, but I was pretty sure that silly crush was just confusion. Soon, his light green eyes meet my special blue belle eyes.

"So, umm I guess we are working together Marinette." - Adrien. 

The whole period we just started our project and finished it at the end of the period. Many people weren't even done(except Max and Chloe, of course, Chloe just signed her name on the project).

"We work well together, Marinette."

I just replied with I guess we do. Anyways, it was time for lunch and my email notifications on my phone rang. It said I was partnered with the gamer, Chat Noir. It described that some users remained comfortable concealing their identities unless they were the finalists. I felt so stupid, I mean I had my regular id," MarinetteIsCool". I know it wasn't good id, but of course, I never read the agreement contract specifying any special requirements.

At home, I logged into the website and decided to open my chat with Chat Noir, to see how I am going to train him not to fail the supreme gamer overlord,(Me).

 MarinetteIsCool: Hey Chat Noir

                                                                                                                                               Chat Noir: Hey Marinette

MarinetteIsCool: I didn't know I was supposed to come up with a cool nickname.

                                                                        Chat Noir: Do you want to verse each other in Mecha Strike III

MarinetteIsCool: Sure

So I opened up video chat and put Mecha Strike III along with my video chat gear.

"Well, may the best cat win."

"Seriously cat puns, I loathe them."

"But they are so meoweous ."

I laugh hard in the inside, but that won't take my concentration away. We both started and as always I choose the robot that looked like a ladybug. While he chooses one of the "powerful" robots. And I bet he smirked while he said that was my equal. After playing 4 rounds and winning all of them, he said he couldn't believe it. I told him I won my College's competition.

"Wow. I think I am in love with you."

"Shut up, let's play another round."

"But you'll beat me."

"I will go easy on you."

We played the whole evening and talked about other things. The things we have in common are we both like ladybugs and cats and etc. I actually felt butterflies in my stomach while I was talking to him, with a side of stuttering. Wow, I am actually in love with Chat Noir, whoever he is. Thankfully, we are the same age. It would be to weird for a middle-aged person and 15 yr old as a team.

I doodle Chat Noir+Marinette and got Marichat. It was fate that brought us together. Hopefully, he wasn't like Adrien Agreste. Plus he even admitted he didn't have a girlfriend. I could just imagine him being my new prince charming to sweep me off my feet.

Wow, about 641 words! I'm exhausted

Well Stay Miraculous,

AMiraculousCat/Chloeeeee