Chapter 6

Marinette POV

We won the semi-finals yesterday. And if you win the semi-finals that gives you an automatic just 1 more match and we would be in the finals. Plus if we win, I get to see Chat Noir and probably confess to him even though I was planning to do so now. Ahh, school starts in 10 minutes, and I am going to be late!

As I arrive at school, with Adrien stuttering in front of his desk.

"Early came you, uhh I mean came you early, uhh."

He was blushing for some reason, was it too hot in here. The whole school day passed with boring stuff and a ton of homework. (How dense is Mari here)

But as I was walking to the park, I felt somebody was behind me, but I thought it was a squirrel.

Adrien's POV

I was following Mari, to see what she was doing today. Okay, maybe stalking her but after gaming with her for a couple of  games, its like we are best friends. But perhaps more than that. Even better than Hannah. She was going to the park and sitting on that bench she always sits for when she draws in her sketch book. (Yeah, that is not a stalkerish thing to do, even future me agrees)

I saw her drawing a cat pawprint with some neon green. Then draws it fantastically by designing a flawless blouse, jacket, and skirt. I felt my cheek heat up at that drawing. Of course, thanks to my bad luck, my phone rang because of a reminder for a photoshoot this evening. She looked right at my hiding spot, and was coming nearby. Thankfully, that girl I think she baby sits starts running towards her for a hug. I use that time to escape and run somewhere else. I look back at Marinette and she is laughing like a perfect angel that she is. I never knew this now, but I love you Marinette. And you will never ever date anyone except me. I grin while I whispered. (Wow that was so yandere)

Stay Miraculous,
AMiraculousCat