Chapter 5

Hannah's  Pov(same day as last chapter)

Uggh, why do I have to go to this lowly school. The only reason why my parents brought me here was to make money off looking like I wanted to be a normal person like Adrien. For some crazy reason, they buy it. Most people like how I act like a diva or mean girl. Okay not most, but the press adores it. My parents don't really care for the real me, they want me to be this mean, selfish, and diva girl. Just for the money they get.

Many people don't know this, not even my fake boyfriend, Adrien knows I am truly nice or I love the outdoors/running in the grass. The last time I was myself was 11. A few days before I became the diva of today.

I also know Marinette and Chloe from elementary school. Before my parents caught their big break, 3 years back. I was actually their few friends they had. But I was preferred to be called Annie. So, they must have forgotten about me. It was not my fault I was mean on purpose to these innocent students, I have an image to protect.

But, my sister Bridgette is always there to cheer me on and to encourage me to not listen to what mom says. Yeah, my mom divorced my dad about 2 yrs back because they have different visions. My mom's name is Montana Stokes. And my dad's name is James Trent. I have my dad's hair and mom's eyes while Bridgette is the opposite. I just wish life could be like I was 10 yrs old. But it's not.

Dating Adrien is such a bore. I really liked this boy named Ryan Will, he had red hair(technically orange) with hazel eyes. He was your teacher's pet and really cute. I was going to ask him out to the dance at our private school. But, that morning I had to date Adrien Agreste. My mom forced me to date him. I rejected all the boys who asked me today, telling them the shocking news. Suddenly, everybody knows I'm dating Adrien, and Ryan asked Jessica(no offense to anyone named that) Devon. I wanted to burst in tears and scream I am not Hannah Stokes. I am Annie Trent.

But, no one understands how I am, or why I am like this way. One day, I will show the real Annie Trent.

That's all for meow

AMiraculousCat/Chloeeeeee