Chapter 10

Summary of two months: Felix is forced to live with his father and Adrien and still mute. Gabriel still being cold, having to not talk to the boys since Felix's arrival. Felix and Adrien are the best bros forever{BFF}. Nino is going to London with Alya in foreign exchange program{more foreign than exchange}. Marinette and Chloe spent time together and ate ice cream all summer long. Marinette still dislikes Adrien. Adrien is still a lovesick buffoo-"You mean a handsome guy who doesn't stalk Marinette or has an obsession on her." Adrien stop that! You are a love sick stalker who has an obsession with Mari. "So it is not like she is here." "Um was I suppose to listen to that." Um no.........................Miraculous Ladybug. "Wait what? "

First Day of School: Marinette 's POV

Finally. No drama. No Gaming. No Chat Noir. No Adrien. Uhhhhh why do I love the stupid kitty anyways. I fell for him twice in a row. Why is Adrien confusing me? Well the past is in the past. I need to let it go. But his words haunt me ,"I like you-like you a lot Marinette, spending time with you made me realize I like you." "Earth to Marinette, you have been standing like that for the past 15 minutes. You realize today is the first day of school right." I switched my glaze into reality and saw Chloe in her uniform.

I got in the limo with Chloe talking about what hopefully our schedles were going to be. When we got out, College Rosemont Academy was actually 10 times bigger than our old high school. Many students were chattering about and there was so many famous people. I couldn't believe how I would react if wasn't for Chloe reminding me that this was a prestigious academy and I shouldn't go up to someone and ask for an autograph.

"Welcome new, and old to College Rosemont Academy. Scheldes for 9th year are to report to the arena 2 for a brief presentation. 10th years are to report to their office and same goes for the rest of the years," said the loud intercome. "Come on Marinette, we don't want to be last to check it out don't we," Chloe whines. We were lucky to be the first few people in line, there was a huge crowd lining behind us. Probably 400+ students. "Here you go miss." I looked at my schelde and it was like this.

Period 1: Literature and Writing

Period 2: Mathematics 3

Period 3: History 2

Period 4: Physical Education

Period 5: Physics 3

Period 6: English

Period 7: Fashion Design 2

Chloe's was

Period 1: Literature and Writing

Period 2: History 2

Period 3: Mathematics 2

Period 4: Physical Education

Period 5: Physics 2

Period 6: French Economy and Government

Period 7: English

Well atleast we had two periods with each other and nothing more. Our first teacher of the day was Ms.Delacour. She was really sweet and kind. Hannah was in our class and she introduced us to her bff. She was having light brown skin with black hair with brown highlights. Me and her bff had all our classes together while Hannah had all Chloe's classes together.

But next period was the worst! I literally had the best math teacher yet he made us assigned seats. Normally I am okay with that, her bff, Tanya sat behind me. But Agreste sat right next to me with that smirk on his face having the look"I will do anything to be next to you." The whole time I tried ignoring him but he still had his gaze on me. After class ended, another horrible thing happened he was in my history class too! I had to endure sitting next to him again. I starting to believe he bribed the teachers to make me sit next to him.

When it was time for lunch, I sat next to Tanya with her and Hannah's two other friends. One was named Lila Rossi and the other Mira Tennes. Lila had(well you should how she looks like) and Mira had red hair with hazel eyes with pale skin. We all talked and I found that me and Mina and Lila had the same 3 periods after lunch. Unfortunately our girl talk ended when Agreste came.

"Can I borrow her for a few minutes," says Adrien. I told him he was the last person who I wanted to see. "Well too bad purrincess, I told you I need you," Adrien says while yanking my hands and dragging me out of this beautiful cafeteria.

"Listen here purrincess, why are you ignoring me? I gave my best to came to this school to win your heart. I repeat you are mine and only mine. You will fall in love with me Marinette Dupain-Cheng." What nerve does this guy think I will fall in love with him for the third time. I had to be like Bella Swan to fall in love with this guy. 

"Listen up Agreste, Mari doesn't need a shallow boy like you. And to think you are a gentlemen." I turned around to see who said that and I saw a girl from my earlier class smile. "Well you should mind your own buisness, at least I am not using her for lust. I just want her love and affections for me." And just like that he walked away.

"Hello, I am Emily Pearson. You may know me as the freaky emo who rather listen to chemical romance than have a real romance." 

"I am Marinette as you know."

 We talked and I found Emily to be quite the best friend. But I was scared why did even Adrien behave like that. Maybe its just growing up. But I will never fall i love with him again.

Sorry for not updating. I am really sorrrrrrrryyyyyyy :( Anyways my Chat Blanc is probably going to be released tomorrow. Thank you for all of you who continue to read my stories! 

AMC