Chapter 13

Fast-Forward 2 like umm like a month.....too lazy to write no drama

Marinette's POV:

Well, it had officially been one month since Adrien tried persuading me to date him. I started becoming suspicious that he was up to something. Anyways, as I was entering Mr. Paul 's History class. On the white board it had project written in bold letters. My eyes widened. Since Adrien is in this class, he might want me as a partner perhaps.

"Good Morning, class. As you see today we have a project. But you will have to work as partners. But in groups of four. Now before you start go running toward each other, I have selected them for you." The class groaned, including me. 

"Ok, I will take that as a yes. First group, Adrien, Daniel, Plagg, and Antonio. Second Group, Sierra, Collin, Dave, and McKenna." He went on until he called on the last group," Sunny, Emily, Marinette, and Liza(nothing related to the youtuber, it's just a nickname)."

"Hi, I am Sunny, well that's what I like to be called but my name is....(you 'll never know). I think you know Emily by now and this Liza." We all conversed about the project which was about the French Revolution. It ended up Emily and Liza was going to type about the summary, Sunny presenting it to the class, and me drawing the pictures and a model guillotine(Wow that just got dark quick).

When I was heading towards the next period, I was stopped by a boy. "Um Hi, I am West Renard. I actually attend 2 of your classes. Well, this period and the next period." 

West looked kinda of cute(aka my dream boy if he was real). He had a look of uncertainty though. "I was kind of wondering if you want like hang out at the school cafe(you can eat so many places: Courtyard, two nice cafeterias, and 3 luxury cafes) with me?"

This boy seemed nice and didn't seem like an Adrien. 

"I would love to...." 

"Not at all. You really think my." I looked behind me to see Adrien interrupt us. I interrupted him by saying," Why do you care who I hang out with. I told you I don't like you so just go away." 

"Fine, Mari but you will be in my arms by the end of the school year." (i made Adrien sound like a jerk, XP)

I ignored Adrien and told West I would love to. I couldn't wait for our"date" after this period. I wonder how this will be.

~Le skippty skip skippy skip and cue~

I met West at the cafe sitting at the free cafe. "We need to talk, Mari." I wondered why he wanted to talk to me in the first place. I had the strangest feeling also someone was behind me.

"Okay, I kinda sorta have a crush on you. I need to know if you will return them or not. I have seen the Adrien incident so I waited for a month but if you want to crush me please do so now."

Well, I told him we had to converse to each other on our interests first. So we did and I felt like West was the perfect one for me right now. I told him I liked him, and he smiled very wide.  Then I saw another guy who looked like West but dyed his tips black.

"Hey, bro you finally got yourself a girlfriend."

 "Like you even have one. You don't even have a crush on anyone."

 He blushed when West said that to him. He said to me, "Hey, my name is East. Just kidding, its Jake(not related to Jake Paul at all)." He left while he left to converse with his other friends, while I still continued to talk to West.

Author's Pov:

Adrien was watching Mari and West from behind a potted plant. He was jealous. Chloe, Hannah,  and Lila watched behind another potted plant. Emily is secretly meeting Daniel on a tree. They are having a secret date on a branch of a tree. Tyler is looking behind a potted plant looking at West in a certain look.  Troy(Jerk) is paying Collin, his victim in his secret bullying. 

"Nice job, Codfish. Soon Florise is going to notice me soon..." Mwahhahhha...cough...cough, I always end up coughing.

I am introducing West and Tyler as my gay friends. Well, Tyler is a guy who I know who is gay. West is totally inspired by some book. And yeah. Troy, as I said, is the jerk in real life. Collin is his victim :( since they were children. So do you like it even if its shorter than my normal chapters?

AMC