Chapter 3

Adrien's POV: a day later

Yesterday, I felt really happy than I usually am nowadays. I got partnered up with Marinette in the contest. Of course, she doesn't know its me. But I rarely talk to Marinette. I believe she was stuttering before to me because she didn't like me. But now she just ignores me. This is the purffect chance to redeem myself to her.

"Ring, ring." Oh the devil is calling me, even my cat, Plagg is hissing at my phone.

"Oh hey, Adrikins." Hey, Hannah. I feel like vomiting now.

" I have to tell you about that horrible photographer, he didn't even had to the right lighting to show moi as a glamorous star. He complained about I was a diva. Come on Adrikins, you don't think I'm a drama queen don't you." To be honest she was, but instead I reply with no. "Good, text you later."  

Uggh, why do I do stupid things. The only reason I'm dating the demon, Hannah Zygler(I just made up the last name) is because of father. He doesn't care who I date, but now he just said to date her so the company will look good. Father told me its just for a couple of months, and then I break up with her causing drama. That would lead to his business booming. Then I could date who ever I want.

I wish mom was still here, and my brother Felix.(Yes I am including Felix, but maybe Bridgette but with a different last name and no blood relative to Mari) Mom divorced my dad when I was 8 and Felix was 9. She told me she wanted to take me to under her custody, but Felix couldn't probably last a day with my father. He isn't really cheerful, its more he is shy and hates cameras. Also he is mute because what my father did.

Past: 10 yrs ago

"Adrien, stop running around, you'll make papa mad," says Felix. I reply with I am a cat, meow. " Gabe, stop you are mad. I mean homeschooling for our kids. I went to a public school and I learned a lot. Plus making Felix to start modeling now. He is just a kid." " He is good for the role Tara, plus this will help with the company." "All you care is money, money this or that."*Cue slap in the face, with Felix covering Adrien's eyes with Tara Agreste in tears* " Don't overestimate me Tara, you are my wife after all, don't make me regret my choices." " The only choice I regret is marrying you." " That's it, maybe this will teach you a lesson." * Cue Gabriel Agreste walking toward Felix and yanking him by the collar(thankfully Felix pushed Adrien into a closet)* "This will make you learn about my power."" What do you think you are doing."

* He pushes Tara into the wall and puts his hand around Felix's neck. Adrien got of the closet and is really scared at what is happening. He squeezes his neck with all his might, Tara is really weak and screams " Stop," but of course he doesn't. The cinnamon roll really looks like he needs a hug and a croissant. I need a croissant for doing something evil*

Thankfully Natalie's footsteps were heard and her voice saying," Adrien where is Felix and your parents." Gabriel stopped squeezing Felix's neck, and Felix became unconscious. He realizes what he has done and pleads with Tara, " I'm sorry, things got out of hand."

" No, it made me realize that we need a divorcee. We are not the same teenagers who loved each other, Agreste."

That was the day, my parents got a divorcee, and Felix's last happy words," Mom and Dad are fighting Adrien, we can't stop it. But you need to stay strong, Chat Noir. For me, purromise me that." I replied to that as I purromise. That is when my favorite allias was Chat Noir. Our childhood nickname.

Well, this was really sad to write; poor Adrien. But Marinette doesn't know the real Adrien, but soon she will the Chat Noir. That is all for meow.

Stay Miraculous,

AMiraculousCat/Chloeeeeeeeeeeee

What do you think will happen next?

Hint more chapters