Chapter 12

Sorry I was like planning how my other story should end out. But I forgot about this and I won't update anything after this week 😓.  I will try to update 8 chapters but at least 4. 

Felix's POV 

Oh great, my luck is so terrible these past few months. I was living a normal life in London with Mom. Ok when you mean normal to me, it means that I am mute and my mom has cancer. But other than that we managed pretty well. 

Until life wasn't. Mom had started to feel weak and had to go to the hospital more often than going once a month. Then she came to the point where she had to stay at the hospital. I stayed with my aunt and uncle and my cousins. They cheered me up when mom was at the hospital until.....they said she cannot survive any longer.

I stayed at the hospital by mom's side while she was weak she still made sure I did my homework and would gently scold me if the problem was wrong. But then the day arrived where she even gave all her best but couldn't.

At the last hour of her life, the family gathered including my aunt who was my mom's sister, my maternal grandparents, cousins, and mom's close friends. She gave them all her last words directed to that particular person, and then finally I was last. She held my hand and squeeze it and smiled and said, "Felix, I know you cannot speak and I miss your sweet voice. But I cannot stay with you forever and you have to be brave sweety. There are going to be major obstacles in your life. But no matter what take care of yourself and Adrien for me, will you?"

I nodded and she smiled really brightly and gave me a kiss on my forehead. As I did the same to her. Her last words to me were actually "I love you Felix, and I hope you will find someone you truly love not for teenage love but forever, and tell this to Adrien too. You might be seeing him a lot. And I will still ship whoever you marry in heaven." 

Then she said," Can't breathe. I love you guys." And my beautiful mother laid dead on the hospital bed.  

My world started crumbling down really quickly. My mother's will said that all her money would go to me and Adrien. But it's not the money that is not the problem, it's just that who would take care of me.  My mom's first preference was my aunt and uncle but they had to move to the USA. My grandparents were too old to take care of me. So that left my birth father who I despise so much. 

Flashback:

I was playing with Adrien, and he was running around almost ruining the carpet. Da-him, he didn't like fun, whenever Adrien made a slight mistake I would defend him but get beaten up really badly. The worst he did back then was locking me in a dark room with no food or water for 2 days. I try stopping him but he started meowing like a cat. Then I hear mom and dad fight again. They had been fighting for the past 2 years. 

I never told Adrien about this because I didn't want him to learn the true colors of him. He would only verbally abuse mom, and then show his anger on me. I stopped crying and lost my childhood innocence and began maturing. The door to dad's office was opened. And I saw him doing the same thing to mom when he was angry. I immediately covered Adrien's eyes. I believe he was 8 and didn't need to know how he was. 

Adrien was about to burst into tears but I calmed him down by saying, "Mom and Dad are fighting Adrien, we can't stop it. But you need to stay strong, Chat Noir. For me, purromise me that." I said and he promised that. 

Then  we heard, "Don't overestimate me, Tara, you are my wife, after all, don't make me regret my choices." 

" The only choice I regret is marrying you." 

" That's it, maybe this will teach you a lesson." (I realized I wrote this out of my own parent's miseries before during this time)

I saw that this conversation wouldn't end well so I pushed Adrien into a nearby room(IDT that there is no closet near his office anymore)before he saw me. He yanked me by my collar and pushed mom to a wall opposite his desk. He then lifted me up and started squeezing my neck really tightly. I tried not to scream but insert chapter 3 and I did. I saw Adrien terrified and needed a hug look. Then I lastly looked at my mother before the world blacked out on me.

Now had to stay with the man who almost killed me. When the government official dropped me at my former nightmare. I see Nathalie. She greets me and calls Adrien when we come inside. I see Adrien come down the stairs. He hugged me very tight and then when he let go, I said hi Adrien in sign language. Then I realized my mistake when his eyes widened. 

A few days later

Life is a bit different now. Adrien managed to get a scholarship to Rose boo something school. A few days ago I saw him talking to pictures of a girl on his laptop. That girl is either his girlfriend or his crush. I rarely saw Gabriel, which was good because I never really wanted to see him. Since I don't need help talking with my sign language. I could go to school. He really doesn't care if I go to a public school because I still have mom's last name, Carter.

As I enter the school bunch of people bunched up together and laughed. I felt bad because I didn't know anybody and my old friend group consisted of about 3 people. As I continue to feel really bad about myself, I bumped into a girl. She had blue eyes and black hair. She smiled at me happily and then introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Bridgette Trent. I have been going to this school for the past few years. And  I can tell that you are new because I am student president this year and I know almost everyone."

I wanted to speak to this angel and tell her my name, but thanks to him, I cannot speak forever. Instead, I point out that I couldn't speak, and I showed my student id to her. "Oh, you cannot speak. That is a shame, but nevertheless, you seem like you need friends. You can hang with me, Melodie, Mercury, and Sparrow." I smiled and thought I was making new friends and life couldn't get any worse can it?

I am not sure but I am trying to update at least 3 more chapters after this! This has not been updated in a long time so why not update in Felix's pov. So sorry for not updating in like 12 days. But you should be expecting updates until December 1. Well, I wanted to say that most of my ocs are reflected on my friends, enemies, or people who I am just cool with.

Ps: Thanks for staying late if you did like I am.

AMC