𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

to much to ask | nail horan"my shadow's dancing without you for the first time, y heart is hoping, You'll walk right in tonight"

"my shadow's dancing without you for the first time, y heart is hoping, You'll walk right in tonight"

dusk til dawn | zayn
"I'm right here, I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"

perfect | ed sheeran
"I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song"

thinking out loud | ed sheeran
"kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud, maybe we found love right where we are"

remember us this way | Jordan hill
"I'll be standing by your side and all you do, and I won't ever leave, as long as you believe"

just a little bit of your heart | ariana grande
"I don't ever tell you how I really feel, 'cause I can't find the words to say what I mean"

then I met you | jessica mauboy
"now when the life go round I know I am safe and sound, then i met you, now i can feel that home even when you are not around"

mirrors | justin timberlake
"and I can't help but stare, cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes"

you're still the one | shania twian
"you're still the one I run to, the one that I belong to, you're still the one I want for life"

before your love | kelly clarkson
"I'd never lived before your love, I'd never felt before your touch, and I never needed anyone to make me feel alive, but then again, I wasn't really living"

i'm yours | the script
"I may not have the softest touch, I may not say the words as such, and though I may not look like much, I'm yours"

casper's lullaby | james horner (instrumental)