𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

quote: "the end of a story is a beginning of many," – unknown

⋆°✶⋆°⋆✶°⋆°✶⋆°⋆✶°⋆

BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ. MY alarm went off, scaring the hell out of me. I shrieked upwards rubbing away the peaceful slumber of the mere seconds ago. The impatient knock-on 'my' unfortunate bedroom door was the only indication I needed to know who it was. Casper. I would have done almost anything for it to be the weekend still, but I had realised this day was so important for Casper. I scramble over to the door and open it slowly letting its hinges squeak. "You're tired aren't you?" Casper asked a great concern and guilt lacing his voice. "Nah. I just got up a couple of minutes ago, that why. Maybe." Casper tilts his head in a way, 'Are you sure?' I let out a yawn, which was the opposite of the message I was trying to get across. "Casper, stop worrying about it, I love spending time with you more than anything else in the world and a few hours less of sleep is a sacrifice I was one hundred per cent willing to make."

It was very late at night it was two am and we both had known that we should have been getting a good night sleep but we had just both couldn't stop talking about endless topics. We were both facing one another staring immensely into each other's eyes, laying on my bed or what was once Casper's. "May, you see that I've been thinking about us lately..." Casper was blushing now. "In my time you would have been my suitor, although we might have been a little young or my lover or girlfriend or a thing or whatever you guys call it but... I know it's always going to be you. You'll always be the girl I want. See I am trying to say.." My heart was pumping so loud in my chest, I wouldn't be surprised if elephants were running around. "So the message you were trying to suggest was that were boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I ask, biting down on my lip, blinking slowly to process all this information. "I think so," Casper whispers, his eyes ocean blue eyes peering down at me. "I think so too, Casper. I think so too."

"But I feel bad!" He whines a little childlike. "You seem so tired and without school, you don't get an education and without education, you'll have no job and–"

"Casper, it's fine okay. Today is very important for you."

"I know, just I–"

"Stop worrying, I'll play relaxing music on my speaker just to calm you down. If that doesn't work I'll play my whale music playlist and then if it ain't working I have a few other solutions up my sleeve." Casper smiles leaning against the door frame, "What is a speaker? Does it talk or something?" His face was scrunched up so cute you'd just want to put it in a photo frame. Then his face changes, blushing too. "And what are the other solutions?" I let out a laugh, that was more of a snort. "Okay. Okay. Romeo, I am getting changed, so you, my precious little Romeo go downstairs and eat your breakfast or pack your backpack or something. If you need help ask my mum."

Casper mumbles something along the lines, 'It was worth a try,' and 'I'm just a teenage boy you know, a lot can change from being alive to dead!' I close my door and get ready for the day which involved, A random t-shirt that was grey, a flannelette shirt, blue skinny jeans, my hair in a low ponytail and my converse shoes. Plus a nice faded mustard parker (That had a dark green paint stain from an art project a few years ago) to go over. Then I spend some time doing what I do in the morning in the bathroom and me for one wake up too late for makeup to be even considered an option and me, makeup and cars do not mix.

I trot down the stairs, my backpack hugging my shoulders. Casper's Three Ghostly Uncles, known as The Ghostly Trio, greet me. They all have a very serious look in their eyes and I almost laugh at them as I would never expect this from them but I manage to maintain my composure. "Now missy." Stretch begun, "No foolin' around at school. You better be watching that little glowworm of ours like a hawk and keep him out of trouble." I gulp at their seriousness. Now it was Fatso' turn. "Casper tends to get distracted by his surroundings and goes up with the fairies." I felt like I was getting a lecture by Ms Curry. She's the worst teacher when she leans over you her breath smells like milk. "La da la." Fatso sang out of tune. I almost laughed when Fatso shifted into a sort of fairy in a pink dress and glittery wings prancing around. Stinky gives a smile and his breath smelt like rotten eggs and salmon. "Have fun, just remember what we told you. And try not to die." I give a confused smile and make my way towards the kitchen.