03. insatiable

WARNINGS: this work includes adult themes, such as: public sex, swearing, dirty talk, choking, roughness, oral (female on male)

At the beginning of the night, if someone were to tell you that you'd end up sneaking into an alleyway and getting fucked into oblivion by your boyfriend, you would've laughed in their face.

"There's no way in hell that's happening," you might've said back to them. After all, you preferred the comforts of your own home when it came to sex and love making.

Yet here you were, hours later, half naked body pressed against the rough brick wall of some building you hadn't bothered to learn the name of, close to losing your mind from staggering pleasure you were now experiencing.

The night had started off innocent enough.

It was a Friday, which also happened to be one of the first days Bill had free in a long time. Due to your lack of date nights the past few weeks, you both decided to go out that evening and have some lighthearted fun.

A dinner date. Simple, but lovely nonetheless. You enjoyed one another's company, no matter what you were doing. You found a sweet little restaurant at the edge of town and decided it would be fun to try. By the time you got there, the sun was already below the horizon, thanks to fast approaching autumn. Time change, the beastly thing.

Much to your utter relief, there were no photographers or people there to bombard you with harsh, invasive questions that left your head spinning.

It was a wonder no one was there yet, but with the way these people could sniff out celebrities, it could be certain your quiet night would be interrupted soon.

For now, though, you were enjoying the beginnings of a quiet night with your man, arm linked through his as you walked up to the quaint little restaurant. Bill made a show of opening the door for you, a ridiculous grin on his face as he dramatically motioned for you to go first.

"Ladies first," he declared, and you laughed.

"Thank you, kind sir," you replied, strolling into the building.

A cute, young waitress was at the front booth, and she offered a toothy grin, pushing her blonde hair behind her ear.
"Hello!" She greeted, "two?"

"Correct," Bill replied, flashing another smile. Ever the charmer.

You were led to a table towards the middle of the quiet restaurant, and were soon settled with menus and glasses of water. As usual, you spent most of the time talking, laughing at one another. A shared glass of whine had you loose tongued and happy.
Instead of sitting across from one another, you sat cuddled up in one booth, doing nauseatingly cute things like sharing food and kissing every so often.
"So, Mr. Skarsgård," you hummed after swallowing a bite of food. "Where are we going after this?"

Those rosy lips of his curled into a smirk. "I was figuring we could go back to my place," came his response, acting as though this was your first date, despite the fact that you lived in the same home, "I've been dying to get you into bed, y'know."

"Is that so?" You mused, "and just what do you plan to do with me when you do get me to bed?"

He took a sip of wine, eyes meeting yours as he pulled the glass away from his mouth. "Why, I'd fuck you until you cried, of course."