09. the devil in her

WARNINGS: dom!reader, swearing, smut, orgasm denial, public shenanigans

He was so done for.

He should have known it the very moment he saw that wicked glint in your eyes, the all knowing smile that graced your lovely features. You had such power over him in that moment, he hardly knew what to do with himself.

What he should have done in the very beginning was say no. Absolutely not, I will not do this. But he was a sucker for your soft, coaxing voice and your comforting touch, pleading with him to humor you. How could he resist?

But now here he was, so close to losing his sanity. And there you sat, a smirk planted on your pretty face, glass of wine perched between your fingers. You looked so at ease, as if you weren't absolutely destroying him. And it made him angry. You were going to kill him, and there would be a smile on your face the whole time.

"Baby...please." His voice was hoarse, desperate. Those doe eyes bored into your own, pleading with you to show him mercy.

You shrugged, taking a sip of the rich wine that filled your glass. "I'm sorry, I haven't the slightest idea as to what you're talking about."

Bill jerked forward in his chair, jaw clenching. "Dammit, I-"

You set your glass down, eyebrows raising as his unfinished outburst. "You what? What are you going to do, Bill?"

He sat back then, cheeks burning like fire. He'd agreed to this, after all. For the first time in your relationship, he'd allowed you to take the reins. He'd always been the dominant one, but when you'd brought up the idea of switching roles for a night, he hadn't been opposed to it.

He just didn't realize how much he'd come to regret it.

He was in the middle of a restaurant, squirming uncomfortably in his seat. His dick was throbbing, and the painful pleasure was unrelenting, all thanks to the vibrating stainless steel cock ring you'd fitted on him. He was not allowed to take it off without your say so, and you certainly had not given him permission, and weren't planning to.
"I-if you don't turn it down, I'm going to come."

You slid your thumb over the little remote clutched in your palm. With a devious smile, you turned it up a setting, and Bill was reaching forward to grab the table. "Baby, I swear to fucking-"

"Stop talking and I'll turn it down."

Instantly, his mouth clamped shut, and you turned the vibrations down a few notches, giving him just a little relief. Bill relaxed only slightly, leaning back against his chair. You were in a more quiet corner of the restaurant, per your request. But it was still very much public, and Bill was trying desperately not to give away his current predicament.

Idly, you stabbed your fork into a piece of cauliflower, popping it into your mouth and chewing it before speaking again. "This is going to be a long night for you, babe," you mused. You planned on torturing him for as long as you could, until he was ready to burst.

A pathetic whine escaped his throat, and he shifted uncomfortably, grinding his teeth. "I never should have agreed to this," he hissed bitterly, soon falling silent as your waitress flounced up to the table.