24. little dove - roman godfrey (ft. michael langdon)

WARNINGS: smut, m/m/f threesome, poly relationship, oral, orgasm denial

NOTES: here's a little american horror story/hemlock grove crossover

He had you right where he wanted you.

Spread out, exposed and vulnerable, the light catching on your skin in such a way that you seemed to be glowing. And maybe you were. He'd always called you his angel, after all. Maybe you really did possess a heavenly glow.

In fact, in that moment, you did feel heavenly, with the two men you loved and trusted most gazing upon you like you were a rare treasure they'd just discovered. And as far as they were concerned, that was exactly what you were.

Michael was the first to break the silence. He slid a hand delicately down Roman's spine, and the brunette shivered slightly, leaning into his touch.

"Doesn't she look good enough to eat?" He spoke, smooth as silk.

"Yes," Roman breathed, eyelids fluttering.

Michael smiled. "Would you like a taste?"

He'd been waiting for this all day. "Please."

"Then by all means, have one."

He didn't have to tell Roman twice. In one swift movement, he was joining you on the bed, moving to hover over your naked form. He leaned down to kiss your lips desperately, tongue delving into your mouth. The kiss made your head spin, and when he pulled away, you were gasping, watching as he began his descent, kissing and suckling at your chest before carrying on down, down, down. Down between the meeting of your thighs, where it was warm and wet and ready for him to taste.

His fingers delicately spread you open, and he blew cool air against your center, which had you shivering and moaning ever so softly. Then he began to tease you, swirling his tongue everywhere but that little button of nerves. It was maddening.

"Are you getting frustrated, little dove?" Michael questioned, moving to sit beside you on the bed.

"Yes sir. M-my pussy is so wet, you've been teasing me for so long."

"Have I?"

"Yes!" You exclaimed. It was true. He'd been working you up for nearly an hour before Roman had returned home from work. You'd been spread open and teased endlessly, with a vibrator and his fingers, as well as his filthy words, that always seemed to do something for you. When Roman had gotten home that evening, he'd found you in this state, which was quite the sight to come home to.

It wasn't unheard of, though. He'd come home to this many a time, and he loved it. He knew what to do by now. Undress and join the both of you.

Michael was always in control. It was how you both preferred it. He let Roman have control over you when he wanted, but he never had control over Michael. And he was perfectly content with that. Roman spent all day being in control, overseeing things and making tough decisions. He enjoyed giving up all control, and he enjoyed being taken care of and pushed around a little. And Michael did the perfect job.

And now here he was, between your legs, all of his stress melting away in the presence of his lovers. He gazed up at you, with your head against Michael's chest and your eyes pleading with him to stop with the teasing. That was it for him. He dove right in, sucking your clit into his mouth and devouring you like his life depended on it. You gasped, body jolting at the unexpected fervor with which he worked.