28. who you belong to - roman godfrey

WARNINGS: mean daddy roman, spanking, choking, degradation, oral (female on male), roughness, orgasm denial

The moment she received his text, she knew she was in a world of trouble.

Come to my office. NOW.

Her tummy twisted and turned as she read those words over and over again, frozen in place. Why now, of all times? He knew she had a prior engagement. A brunch her friends had been planning for her for months now. How selfish of him to demand her company right then. But she knew she should obey, that back talk was useless, and would only get her into even more trouble. She looked up, eyes flitting about the table she was seated at. She had to make up some excuse, a valid reason to suddenly leave the brunch her friends had organized.

"I-I'm sorry," she spoke up, "but I have to go. Something just came up." As she moved to gather her things, she received a chorus of why? What happened? Is everything okay?

"I promise everything is okay," she assured them all, "really. Just something that needs my attention right away. I'm sorry to do this to you all, I know how much work was put into this." She said her goodbyes, leaving kisses on the cheeks of her friends, murmuring a few more apologies before heading out the door.

It didn't take her long to arrive at Godfrey Industries, and she was let in right away when she flashed her identification. She made her way to the elevator, and rode it up to the floor that Roman's office was on. She squared her shoulders when the elevator doors slid open, and she headed down the hall, heels clicking rhythmically as she did so.

Roman heard her coming, but he made no move to get up from his desk. Instead, he instructed his secretary to ensure that he wasn't to be disturbed until he said otherwise. Then, he straightened in his chair, sitting back and watching her like a predator watching its prey as she strolled into the room.

"Close the door behind you," he said. She looked at him, and complied, pushing the door shut. Quietly, she sauntered to the middle of the room, standing before him. She looked pretty as a picture, standing there in her loose, flowing dress that she managed to make look both sexy and tasteful. But he hadn't brought her here to admire her beauty.

Instead, he raised his brows, leaning forward to rest his elbows upon his desk. "Mind explaining to me what the fuck you were doing last night?" He snapped.

She visibly shrunk, and averted her eyes. "You know what I was doing last night," she murmured.

"Well why don't you explain it to me in your own words, hm?"

She folded her arms over her chest. "I was having a bachelorette party."

Roman laughed humorlessly. "And what were you doing at that bachelorette party?"

She knew what he wanted her to say, but she didn't want to say it. That had him rising from his seat, rounding his desk and leaning back against it, arms folded as he lowered his head to look her in the eye. "Fine, you don't want to tell me? That's alright. I have the answer right here, anyway."

He whipped out his phone and opened Snapchat, pulling up the series of stories one of her friends had posted. The videos began to play, and she could feel herself shrinking with embarrassment and shame. Videos of her, drunk off her ass, having the time of her life. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was the men she was allowing to dance on her, touch her, grind on her.