26. the limit - axel cluney (deadpool 2)

WARNINGS: desperation, piss play, daddy kink, dirty talk, spanking, rough sex, some degradation, oral, general filth, you've seriously been warned. this also goes without saying but everything in this work takes place between two consenting adults

Axel was one to push boundaries and test limits. This was a known fact about him.

There wasn't much that scared him. In fact, it was normally him doing all the scaring. He was big and threatening. Covered in a number of tattoos, hands perpetually stained from grease and oil and who knows what else. Always dressed in torn clothing and a pair of ratty green combat boots. All of this, paired with the seemingly permanent scowl he liked to sport, had people going out of their way to avoid him whenever he walked past.

Which was funny to him, because it was only when their cars needed repairing that they were kind to him.

However, there was one person who wasn't scared of him. One person who saw right through that asshole persona, and knew he had a heart of gold. And that was his sweet little doll of a girlfriend. Axel wasn't quite sure why she'd taken such a liking to him, but he was thankful she had. She understood him in ways that he didn't even understand himself. He loved her so.

But even so, despite the sweet, innocent look to her, and her gentle demeanor, he'd found that she was indeed just as depraved as he was when it come to things of the sexual nature. Sometimes she shocked him, but that wasn't to say he wasn't into it. Because he sure as hell was. She'd even introduced him to things he'd never tried before, which was saying a lot because Axel had tried a lot in his short lifetime. A girl who was supportive and loving and just as much of a freak as he was? He was certain he'd hit the jackpot.

She'd let him push her limits many times throughout the course of their relationship. That was because she trusted him immensely. Putting her well being into his hands had never scared her. She felt safe, and always had around him.

Take now, for instance. Axel was pushing her to her limit yet again. Though she wasn't quite there yet. She was only being dramatic to see if he'd have mercy on her and let her off the hook. She was having no such luck, but that didn't mean she was going to give up just yet.

They were in his garage. It was after hours, the few employees he had had gone home for the night, which left the two of them there, alone. Music was playing in the background, though the volume had been turned down considerably so that it was no longer blaring like it had been earlier in the day.

She was seated on a chair off to the side, looking like a vision in her little Disney sundress that Axel had bought for her on their trip to Disneyland the year before. Her legs were pulled up to her chest, and she was squirming in discomfort, trying to garner some sympathy from Axel.

Her boyfriend was hunched over an old Honda, tinkering with the parts inside, and acting as if she wasn't sitting right there. She whined loudly. "Please let me go."

He continued on as if he hadn't heard her, and she whined louder, a sharp edge to her voice. "Daddy! Let me go!"

Then, he paused, turning his head to raise a brow. "Is that how you're supposed to talk to me?"

She withered slightly, and shook her head. "No sir. But I can't wait anymore."

"Is piss running down your legs?"