16. nsfw alphabet

a = aftercare: he's touchy as fuck. he wants to hold you, wants to feel your skin against him. if he's been rough with you, he's sure to sooth you, ask what you need, get you a glass of water and a snack if you're up for it. he always makes sure you're not only physically fulfilled, but emotionally as well.

b = body part: he loves your boobs. loves to grip them when he fucks you, loves to bite and suck on them. he also loves your legs, especially when they're wrapped around him. on himself, he likes his hands. particularly because they're great for grabbing, and smacking, and squeezing. but not only that. he can use them to comfort you, to hold you and make you feel like the most beautiful creature.

c = cum: preferably, he likes to come inside you. he enjoys watching your face when he does it, and he especially likes watching it drip out of you, a reminder that you belong to him and that he's the only one that's allowed to do it to you.

d = dirty secret: it's not necessarily a dirty secret, but he loves having his hair pulled. tug his head back by his hair while you're riding him and he's a goner.

e = experience: he knows what he's doing. he'll never leave you unsatisfied, i'll say that much.

f = favorite position: he loves when you're riding him. even from that vantage point, he still holds control, and you both know this. he quite enjoys sitting back and watching you bounce atop him, with the added benefit of watching your breasts move along with you.

g = goofy: bill is usually serious in the moment, determined to pleasure the both of you. but oftentimes, drunk sex is soft and giggly and you both end up collapsing in a fit of laughter, tangled together. morning sex is also sweet and lighthearted.

h = hair: bill isn't too fussy, he trims down there, keeps it neat, and it's good enough for you.

i = intimacy: when he makes love to you, it's the most intense, wonderful sex you could ever have. he worships your body, loves on you without hindrance. you can feel every ounce of passion radiate from him, and there's never a doubt in your mind that you are the most important thing to him.

j = jack off: when he's away from you, he still has needs. he keeps a little recording of your sweet moans, and listens to it during those nights where he can't sleep because all he can think about is you. phone sex is a must for him, as well as facetime sex.

k = kink: he rather enjoys light bondage, and doesn't complain when you address him as daddy or sir. and remember what i said about cum earlier? yeah, that too. choking, spanking are safe bets as well, and he's more than happy to try things you're into as well.

l = location: bill likes fucking you in the bed you share. it's where he's most comfortable, and he considers it more intimate. but he's no stranger to fucking you in hotels, or in friend's houses, or anywhere else, really.

m = motivation: honestly, it doesn't take too much effort on your part to get him going. you're all he desires, and any chance to strip you down and take you in any way he wants, he's jumping at.

n = no: bill refuses to call you any degrading names during sex. it's not something he's comfortable with doing.

o = oral: bill enjoys receiving oral, but he prefers administering it. he sure as hell knows what he's doing, can have you writhing for hours against his mouth. if he can get you to squirt in his mouth, he'll do that too.

p = pace: pace depends on what mood he's in. some days, he wants to take you hard and fast. others, he wants to take his sweet time with you and tear you apart inch by inch.

q = quickie: bill isn't opposed to quickies, but he'd much rather take his time with you.

r = risk: he's definitely down for experimenting, trying wild things out together. he's not afraid to take risks, as long as you're down to try.

s = stamina: he most certainly has the stamina to go a few rounds. sometimes, you swear he has a never ending amount.

t = toys: bill loves to use vibrators on you, as well as dildos on occasion. those he often reserves for punishment, which his reasoning always is: "you haven't earned the privilege to feel my cock, so you'll have to make due with this fake one."

u = unfair: bill is a fucking asshole when it comes to teasing. sometimes he likes to edge you for hours, or deny you an orgasm. he's punished you by fucking you and finishing inside you, all while revoking your privilege to an orgasm because "bad girls aren't allowed to come."

v = volume: bill is quite vocal. he especially likes to talk, filthy words seem to tumble past his lips endlessly when he's fucking you. swedish and english, it doesn't matter. he uses them both.

w = wildcard: i already mentioned squirting, but my own personal headcanon is that bill loves getting you to squirt. those fingers are perfect for it, and the moment he discovers he can get you to do so, he's hooked. he loves feeling you spill your arousal all over his hand, loves hearing it spurt from you. whew.

x = x-ray: he's decently thick, would fill you up quite nicely.

y = yearning: this bitch has a very high sex drive and that's all i'll say.

z = zzz: after he's cleaned the both of you up, bill is quick to pass out on the bed. especially after you've gone at it for hours. you just smile and play with his wild bed hair until you fall asleep, too.