Together At Last: The Break-Up

Helloooo! So I re-published this story because I had missed out a chapter and I didn't want it to get confusing!! Enjoy!

Peter: Tini, we need to talk. Now.
Tini: Yeah sure, what about?
Peter: Us.
Tini: What about us? (Confused)
Peter: I'm fed up of you posting pictures of you and Jorge on Instagram.
Tini: What's so wrong about that? You posted a picture of you and the girl from Aliados kissing. I didn't say anything about that.
Peter: That was work related.
Tini: Yeah so was mine. And you could have posted any other picture but you chose the kissing one.
Peter: Your singing rubbish is not proper work.
Tini: (tearing up) how dare you say that? You know singing means everything to me.
Peter: Blah, blah, blah. I don't care; I've heard it all before. All I know is that I'm the only successful one in this relationship.
Tini: After all you just said, there is no longer a relationship between us.
Peter: You can't break up with me.
Tini: Yes I can and there's nothing stopping me.
Peter: Yes there is, the fact that I'm breaking up with you.
Tini: Oh but you can't, cos I already did.
Peter: Whatever. I don't want anything to do with you anymore.
Tini: Well neither do I. (Walks away upset and with tears in her eyes)

Together At Last - A JorTini FanFictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें