Fat Girl Diaries: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Kyra's P.O.V

I felt someone shake me and woke up to see Zayden. I checked the time and jumped out of bed.

"Oh my gosh Kameron's gonna be late, Mrs.Mae is--"

"I already woke Kameron up he's already ready. He's outside eating some cereal. Just go take a shower we'll wait." He said kissing my forehead and I sighed.

"What would I do without you?" I said smiling up to him and he started cheesing.

"Everything you doing now." he said and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I love Zayden so much I feel so lucky to have him.

"Let me go see my baby." I said getting out my bed. Zayden slapped my ass and I jumped while turning around punching him in the shoulder.

"Oww!" he laughed holding onto it and I rolled my eyes.

"Better watch them hands Zay." I warned and he put his hands up surrendering. His shoulders jumped up and down as he tried to keep in his laugh.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw my little boy eating his cereal.

"Mama!" he yelled as milk dripped off his lip. He ran over to me and I squatted down stretching my arms out. I smiled as I felt his little arms wrap around my neck.

"Good morning baby boy." I told him. I looked into his hazel eyes that he got from Jamal's mom. He looks exactly like Jamal, if you put them two together you would think Jamal got himself pregnant. My baby was beautiful. He pullin' girls already, and with the help of Zay already became a flirt.

"Morni." he said while smacking on some of his fruity pebbles.

"Ima go take a quick shower and we'll head off to school okay?" I asked nodding and he nodded back.

"Mkayy. " I looked him over and saw he had on his favorite red power ranger shirt, black jeans, and Jordans.

He ran back over to his cereal and continued to eat. I ran in to the bathroom to take a quick shower and hurry up to get to work.

***

"Come 'ere Kam." I said as I picked him up out his car seat. I got his lunchbox filled with a peanut butter jelly sandwich, a banana, a small water bottle and 100% apple juice. I also gave him some animal crackers just in case he gets hungry for snack time.

"Mommy I awmos four." Kam said holding up four tiny fingers.

"I know you already getting so big." I said smiling.

"Are we having a birfday pardy?" he asked as I opened the door to his daycare center.

"Of course, its going to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles everywhere just like you want." I said and he shouted out and clapped. I walked into the daycare and saw all the spoiled  mothers with their rude self. I highly disliked everyone here. They rude and stuck up and.....let me stop.

They all made their rude remarks as I walked passed them.

"Who puts contacts on they son's eyes?" I heard them whisper and I rolled my eyes.

Take a closer look if you want they real. I thought as I put Kam down.

"Bye baby have a good day and be nice." I said kissing his cheek.

"Bye mommy." he said kissing me back. He ran away to the building blocks and I watched him play with the other kids.

"Ms.Bentley?" I turned around to the old lady and forced a smile. Mrs.Mae is one of the rudest elderly ladies I know.