Halloween Special

I know its after Halloween but who cares

__________

"Kam!" I yelled as me and Jamal chased a naked Kam around the hotel. He laughed as Jamal picked him up and tickled his stomach.

"Mommy!  Help!" he yelled laughing.

"Will you put your clothes on now?" Jamal asked and Kam nodded.

"Ight ima let you down, don't go running off now or ima tickle you again." he said and Kam nodded again smiling.

"Ok, Kyra give me his costume." he said and I handed him the ninja turtle costume.

"Monmy you buy me a Raphael costume?!" Kam said smiling and I nodded.

"Of course! He's your favorite one." I Said squatting down to him as Jamal put his clothes on.

"Jamal?" Kam asked.

"Yeah."

"Which teenanay muna ninja turdle (teenage mutant ninja turtle) you like?" Kam asked and I laughed at how fast he was trying to say that.

"Uhh Leo." he said turning Kam around to zip up the turtle costume. He got the red fabric and tied it around Kam's face. Luckily the mask fit him.

"Leo the leader!!" Kam yelled and Jamal nodded.

"Exactly, he's the best one."

"Nooo......" Kam said. "Raphael the best one." he said pointing to his costume.

"Then how come he isn't the leader?"

"Because...... because......."

"Ha, see. You don't even know."

"Mommy who better Raphael or Leo?" Kam asked and they both looked at me.

"Raphael baby, he fights better." I said.

"See I told you." Kam said and stuck his tongue out at Jamal. I laughed and went inside to get Kam's pumpkin and to get dressed myself.

I was just going to wear some comfortable jeans and a tank top. Tonight is kind of warm so I don't have to worry about bringing a jacket. As I was putting on my jeans Jamal walked in.

"How does all that fit in them jeans." he said coming up behind me and getting his feel on. I turned around and he leaned down kissing me.

"You better stop before Kam sees things to old for his age." I said doing a little shimmy and buttoned up my pants.  I pulled down my tank top a little more as it was riding up and looked for my black sandals.

"Ight you ready?" I asked and he nodded getting Kam's red pumpkin he's going to put his candy in.

"I was thinking about going to my mom's neighborhood, I did some research there's no sexual predators or people with records that are too bad, and Kam can't get too Much candy, I don't want him throwing up. Ughh and I have to check all the candy before he eats them." I said rambling and Jamal laughed.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"You have to check his candy? Why their all closed up." he said.

"Yeah that's what you think, people poison their candy and hand it out to kids, I need to check them to make sure they haven't been opened. Im not letting Kam die over a mini Snickers bar." I said and walked out the room. I took a quick look at Kam as he was watching a Netflix movie waiting.

"Mommy are we leaving yet?"

"Almost." I said and grabbed my purse and keys. I got my card for the hotel and called for Kam.