Hold It Down

Kyra's P.o.V

I packed my things ready to go pick up Kam from Jamal. I hope things turned out good for them. I went down to the first floor and went out to my car when I saw Ariana. She was inside her car beating on the steering wheel and then starting the car.

Or atleast attempted to.

I walked up to her car laughing at her crazy ass and knocked on her window.

"Car problems?"

"Girl yes, im about to take a match and light this shit on fire if it doesn't start. Can you give me a ride?" she said packing her things and getting out the car.

"Well....." I said as she closed the car door and walked away.

"Come on Kyra, I don't want to miss that fine ass brown skin that passes my house everyday." she said and I walked into step with her.

"Yeah but I got to pick Kam up first you don't mind right?" I asked and she started smiling hard.

"Ohhhhh my little baby that's not my baby Kammmm." she said cooeing out his name and I laughed.

"Yeah he's with Jamal." and her smile turned into a smirk.

"Jamal? You mean the baby daddy that just came back from jail? Let's go where's your car?"

"Over --"

"Come on!!!" she yelled and grabbed my arm that I was pointing with.  We got in the car and she dropped her stuff in buckling herself in.

"Kyra hurry up I wanna see him."

"Ariana..... calm down." I said and she gave me a look.

"Kyra if you don't get them damn keys in the car." she said through gritted teeth and I shook my head and put the keys in the ignition.

"Why am I friends with you?"

"cause im the baddest bitch in the mothafucking game." she said flipping her hair and I laughed..

"Nah im just playing but because im real ass bitch. I don't sugar coat nothing." she said as we pulled out the hospital and I nodded.

"True." I said and we drove in a comfortable silence.

I pulled up into Jamal's drive way and Ariana started getting excited. She pulled down the flap on top of my car and looked in the mirror.

"Good thing I kept my hair in a braid." she said as she took the braid out leaving her said curly she played with it a little. She got chap stick from her pocket and put some on.

"You ready for the ball princess?" I said sarcastically as we sat in the car for another five minutes and she rolled her eyes.

"I like to make first impressions. "

"We just getting Kam." I said and she gave Me a look.

"You know damn well it's not for Kam."

"Jamal don't want you." I mumbled and she slowly turned from my mirror to me giving me this look. ^-^
"Hmmm." she said and it started to look creepy.

"Getting jealous now are we?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows and I got out the car. I heard her laugh as I got out and I closed the door shutting her up.

She got out sobering up and hugged me from behind.

"Im sorry, ima chill okay?" she giggled and I cracked a smile shaking my head as I knocked on the door. She let go of me and stood beside me as I waited for Jamal to answer.

He didn't.

I knocked getting inpatient and Ariana gave me a look.

"Girl, you seriously just knocked on the door 5 seconds ago. Chill." she said giving me a look and I nodded as the door clicked and then opened. .