Treating Kam

Kyra P.O.V

A moved in with Liza in her spare room and asked Jamal to come with me back tk my house to get my clothes.

"You have a permit for that gun?" I asked him as I got one of the duffel bags and put some of Kam's clothes in there. I took the few of his toys that were in good condition and threw those in there to.

"Don't worry about me." he said.

Jamal still giving me the cold shoulder. I know I must of hurt him but damn, I didn't know it was this bad. His phone started to ring and I looked back at him and saw him smiling before he answered it. I zipped up the bag and put in a few of Kam's shoes on the sides

"Hello......yeah wassup......yeah I had a good time to....." I looked back at him watching his smile grow and I raised an eyebrow.

"We could go to the movies I heard this scary movie called The Pudge or something like that was out.....oh you heard it too! Ahh, yeah....yeah....I like scary movies too.....don't worry girl if you get scared I got you....." I walked out his room with Jamal following and I wanted to rip his throat out.

"Yeah we could go on Friday....oh for real? Saturday then.....ight ima pick you up at 9.....cool.....cool....bye." he hung up as I walked in my room and I gave him a quick look before going into my closet. I opened another bag and started filling it up.

If he wants to tell me who was on the phone then he will, even though its obvious it was a girl. If not then oh well, I already have myself and Kam to worry about.

"You almost done?" Jamal asked impatiently and I clenched my teeth.

"Let me just get a few more clothes and shoes for myself with some jewelry and i'll be ready." I said trying to keep the anger out my tone. This whole time here all he did was ask 'you ready? you done? can we leave? how much clothes you need?'

He sighed and I took my jewelry box and just threw it in the bag. I grabbed my work shoes with some others and walked passed keeping calm. I was already not in a good mood because Kam got sick and has been crying and screaming over everything. Luckily, Liza's been out at photo shoots.

He followed me and I walked out the front door and opened the car door. I drove Jamal back to his house and low music played on the radio. I was clenching and unclenching the steering wheel.

Jamal has annoyed me all night while were in the house and complained the whole way there, while we were there and back. 
Now he thinks its okay to just mumble things under his breath. 

"Jamal." I said as I stopped at a red light closing my eyes.

"What?" he asked and I felt him staring. I opened my eyes looking back at him and tried to sound as polite as I possibly can.

"Shut up, please give me a few moments of silence. If your thinking things over or whatever you are saying under your breath say it in your head."

"You don't want to know what im saying?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, just please be quiet." I said driving as the light turned green. He looked at me for a moment and I focused my eyes on the road.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Not--"

"Bullshit,  tell me." he said cutting me off.

"Don't worry about it." I said using his words against him and he kissed his teeth. I pulled up to Jamal's driveway and he stayed in the car looking at me.

"What?"

"Just tell me what's wrong." he said and I put my head on the wheel.

"Kam's sick, i've been trying medicine, letting him rest, everything but nothing works."