Dangerous Night

Liza's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh Ben, calm down." I said laughing my ass off. Me and him was watching Love and Hip Hop and he won't stop going off. Michael was off in his room playing Call of Duty or whatever niggas play now a days.

Ben is my gay best friend he had me rolling since the first day we met.

"Im just saying these hoes searchin' up if Joseline and Stevie marriage real, like BITCH!--" he said rolling his eyes and neck before continuing. "Can we please worry about what's more important here. Like Benzino's damn neck." I died laughing when he stood up straight and stared at nothing but air before putting his hand over his lips like he has a mic.

"Just one dollar a day boo boo, and you could give hope to Benzino so that he may have a neck. Call 1-800-noneckmf's and save a neck." he sat back down laughing and I was trying to hold my self up on this couch and holding onto my stomach and tried to stop laughing.

Everything was calm when Ben just decided to say something else.

"Benzino's and Scrappy look like 2 buff ass ninja turtles." I fell out laughing again and I pushed him off the couch.

"Stop!" I yelled and he laughed getting back on the couch.

"I ain't even that funny girl. You on drugs or something?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Ion know."

"You know what I noticed about love and hip hop tho?" he asked and I shrugged

"What."

"The whole shit is scripted. These hoes throwing drinks, kicking each other, flipping tables, got Tupac and Biggie in the back recording the damn shit yelling worldstar, and these people just sit there eating they food like ain't shit going on. They be WAY to damn calm."

"True...well most of it." I said looking at him funny from the Tupac and Biggie part.

Biggie for sure is gone but he still has hope in Tupac.

"Don't look at me like that before I get started." he said and I put my hands up jn surrender.

"Okay." I grabbed another slice of pizza and put it on my plate and took a bite.

"Watch yo' fat ass gain weight."

"Good I need some ass anyway." I said biting the pizza in his face.

"Okay, ima tell your gym trainer to make sure she go tough on you next time."

"Stop playing."

"Spit the pizza out." he said giving me a look and as much as I didn't want to-- SIKE I took another bite.

"Today's my cheat day anyway." I said, he sighed and grabbed  himself a slice.

"If you can't beat em', join em'."

We cheered our pizzas together like wine glasses and ate them like it was our last.

Kyra's P.O.V

After Jamal left I gave him a hug and Kameron gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Jamal started walking over to his car across the street before Kameron had one last thing to say.

"Bye new daddy!" he waved at him from the door and Jamal turned around smiling.

Jamal waved back and went back to his car and got in. We watched as he drove off and I closed the door. Kameron looked up at me and yawned letting me know its just about that time.

"You tired?" I asked picking him up and he layed his head on my shoulder as I carried him to the bathroom.

"Mhm." he said like he already had his eyes closed and was getting himself comfortable on me.