Reunited

Kyra's P.O.V

"Jamal's out?" I asked his mom.

"You know what--" she said sniffing the air "I smell some chicken burning." she said getting up and I shook my head.

"You not even cooking any chicken." I said and she stopped in her tracks.

"Oh, then uhhh. I better get started for dinner."

"Its only like 2 o clock, what you cooking dinner this early for?" I asked and she turned around looking at me dead in the eye. 

"Why you asking all them question? Asking all them questions? Why you asking all them questions? Assumin'." she sang walking into the kitchen doing a little dance and snapping her fingers. My mouth was open and to be honest I really didn't know what to think.

Jamal's home. A warm feeling spreaded through me and a smile broke out.

The fuck?  I thought wiping the smile off my face.

Okay, and? Jamal's home. So what? Im in a committed relationship with Zayden and we do deeply love each other.

What if Jamal tries to take Kam away from me? I thought and looked over to him. I smiled as he sat on the floor with a big smile on his face clapping along with Cheyanne as she sang to him. A genuine smile planted itself on my face as I heard him giggle. His pretty hazel eyes sparkled in the light as his eyes basically screamed happiness. He tried singing along to the words but ended yelling random words that went with the song.

I think its some new kid song. I don't know.

 I got on the floor with him and tickled him making him laugh louder.  I looked over at Cheyanne and saw her laughing to.

"Oh this is funny?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nope." she said almost choking on the word and I went to tickle her we both laughed and I said little tiny hands try to tickle Cheyanne's arm.

"Ow! Ow! Kameron, you pinching me!" she yelled while laughing. I stopped tickling her and grabbed Kam planting kisses all over his face. I saw a flash and quickly looked around.

Jamal's mom stood their smiling snapping pictures with her camera.

"I can't wait to get these developed." she said smiling as she snapped another picture. Kam blinked several times then smiled at his grandma.

"Aww look at him!" she cooed and snapped another picture.

I looked at Cheyanne who was going overboard with the peace sign, and the duck lips, and her tongue out. Sometimes she combined both the peace sign with the duck lips or her tongue out. Then out of no where she lifted her shirt up doing the duck lips.

"Cheyanne!" me and Jamal's mom shouted making Kameron jump. She put her shirt down looking at us.

.

"What?" she said innocently.

"Why are you posing like that?" I asked and she looked between the both of us and blushed.

"Oh, I- I thought I had my new hello kitty tank top on under here." she said and I relaxed. She looked embarrassed and I feel for her. I would hate it if my family, especially my mom knew what I had going on under my shirt. Especially since she already growing to, like what?

"Sorry." she muttered.

"Its okay baby just make sure you never do that again." her mom said and I nodded.

"Alright." she got up and walked upstairs to her room.

Me and Jamal's mom looked at each other and back at Cheyanne.