Ugh

I woke up with strong, warm arms wrapped around me. I blinked a couple times and let my eyes adjust to Jamal's face.

Okay, no more fronting.

I love him.

The way he made me feel last night was nothing I could compare to anything else.  I felt loved, appreciated, everything.

"I feel you staring Kyra. Creepy ass." He said and I laughed.

"Shut up." I said and moved to get out the bed. I needed to brush my teeth, I don't want Jamal kissing on some nasty morning breath. I got up from the bed and almost fell to my knees. I looked back to see Jamal laughing to himself.

"You okay Kyra?"

"Mhm. Yeah im fine." I said and got up.

I was walking like a penguin, my whole entire lower half was sore.

I hate Jamal.

"Looks like I put some work in your forreal last night." He said coming in behind me and I pushed him off making me lose my balance. He caught me and I rolled my eyes.

"Jamal, you abused me."

"Its called beating the pussy up." He said laughing and fixed me up on the wall near his bathroom.

I walked passed him and he slapped my ass.

"Really?"

He put his hands up in surrender and I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

As I was taking a shower Jamal decided to rip back the curtain and let himself in.

"Im trying to-- "

"You wasting all the hot water, and im not taking a cold ass shower."

"Im not wasting it." I said as I rubbed the sponge (bath sponge of course) over my chest and squeezed it. I smirked as he looked down and he brought me closer to him.

"Uh uh, get out im not done." I said looking at him and he just stared back.

"What?" I asked laughing when he smiled at me.

"We together again?" He asked and I smiled.

"Im not sure I mean, we never went out yet."

"Bruh."

"We never made it official..... "

"So? We always been official."

"Come to think of it you never asked me out."

"Kyra."

"Yes Jamal." I said looking back at him and we laughed.

"Would you like to go out with me?" He asked formally and I smiled.

"I don't know let me check my schedule." I said and I laughed when he kissed his teeth. I kissed his cheek when he started clenching his jaw and kissed down his neck.

"Yes." I whispered in his ear smiling and his hold on my waist got tighter.

I pushed my wet hair back and continued my shower. Jamal watched until I gave him the sponge and rinsed off. I got out the shower first while he finished off. I wrapped the towel around me and went out into the room. 

"Shit." I said when I realized I didn't have any clothes.

"What's wrong baby?" I heard Jamal say as I started looking through his closet. I got butterflies in my stomach when he called me baby.

"Nothing just need some clothes." I said picking out one of his boxers and wife beaters.

I put them on and slapped Jamal cause he kept staring at my chest.