one

Justin POV

There it was. The god damn alarm for school. I looked around and saw everyone headed towards class. This was the last class, but school was a bitch anyway. I got to the last class, which was Ms. Hope. She is an elderly woman, probably in her late 70's. She is basically the counselor. She runs detention, and helps kids, like me, when they aren't having the best time. Everyday I went to her class for counseling. There were always the same kids in detention, Danny, Liam, Gianna, Grayson, and Raegan motherfucking Beast. That kid, he's bad news. He bullies me so much, I hate it. It's gotten so far I have cut myself. Why does he bully me? Oh, well because I'm Trans and Gay. I'm not ashamed of that at all, but people don't understand it, I hate it.

I walked into class and sat at the back of the class. I looked down at my wrist, realizing my cuts. I sighed and slid my sweatshirt sleeve back down. When I was drawing in my notebook, my phone went off and I saw Bri calling me. Everyone was staring at me laughing, but I just silenced my phone. I continued drawing and then I felt a paper ball hit my head.

Ms. Hope: RAEGAN! Go pick that up.
Raegan: why should I?
Ms Hope: just pick it up.

Raegan got up and walked over to my desk, grabbing the paper ball, and threw it in the trash can. Then he grabbed my notebook. He walked back to his seat and Grayson, Danny, and Liam surrounded around him. They started flipping through my book laughing. I sighed and walked out of class. I sat against the wall hiding my face in my knees. I felt tears running down my face, and I hated crying at school. even MORE people to stare at me. I tried to cover it up, but of course it didn't work.
*time skip*
The bell rang, end of the day, finally. I walked to my locker, my face still soaked from tears. The detention kids got out, and as soon as Raegan got out, I saw he was holding my notebook. Our eyes met and he slid my notebook on the ground over to me. I grabbed it and put it in my bag. I shut my locker and stood there for a while, waiting for Bri. I saw her talking to a tall boy with brown hair, which I didn't recognize at all. Bri saw me and walked away from the boy and to me.

Bri: so how was your day?
Justin: horrible as usual
Bri: were you just crying?
Justin: a few minutes ago yeah..
Bri hugged me tightly. She was always there for me. Bri and I have been friends since 3rd grade, and haven't left each other yet.
Bri: in the car, tell me what happened

We walked out to my car and Bri decided to drive.
Justin: well, you know Raegan
Bri: ugh what did that fag do?
Justin: he- he took my notebook in class, and it made me sad because he was making fun of it
Bri: ignore him, you're drawings are amazing.
Justin: I mean, thanks..

We got to my house and walked up to my room. I was just resting waiting for food to get here, when I got a call from an unknown number. I answered quickly when I meant to hang up.
?: ayyooo wassup!
I looked at Bri and she grabbed my phone.
Bri: bye
Bri hung up and handed me back my phone.
*time skip*
I was laying in my bed alone. Bri had left an hour ago. I thought about the random number, and decided to look at it again. Me being the dumb ass person I am, I texted them.

Justin: who is this?

I immediately regretted sending the text. I put my phone down and hid my face in my pillow. A few minute later, my phone vibrated and I grabbed it. The unknown number texted back.