eighteen

We got up and went upstairs while everyone else continued to drink. We went into my room and I shut the door and locked it. I pushed Justin's against the door and kissed him. It turned into a makeout which was very sloppy because we were both drunk, not knowing what we were doing.

Justin grabbed my dick which made me jump. We laid down on the bed and we both stripped. I knew this night would be unforgettable...

*later on*

Justin was fast asleep in my arms covered in a blanket while I slept beside him. The Party had quieted down, so I got up and threw my clothes back on. I walked downstairs and saw everyone passed out but the music still playing.

I had gotten drunk a bunch of times before so I was used to hangovers, but I have grown immune to not getting that bad, just minor headaches. I cleaned up the beer bottles everywhere and turned off the music. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, my dad was texting me. I couldn't read what it was because I was still drunk and couldn't see straight. I didn't think anything of it though.

I walked back up to my room and took off my shirt since I was hot (Raegan had top and bottoms surgery for everyone that wanted to know). I laid back down next to Justin wrapping my arms around him, slowly falling asleep.

*later..*

I woke up to a car in the driveway. I kept laying in my bed still blurred vision and mixed up thoughts.

I closed my eyes again. I could tell Justin had waken up because his breathing picked up.

Raegan: hey calm down..

Justin sat up and pushed me against the wall. He straddled my lap looking me deep in the eyes. Then kissed me again. It turned into another makeout, I slipped my tongue in without any warning. My hands moved down to his ass, squeezing it. He giggled against my lips sending vibrations. Then the door opened, and in walked my dad. I didn't pay any attention to him and neither did justin, we just continued our makeout. My dad grabbed justin and threw him off of me. I stood up and looked at my dad mad.

Raegan: DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM!

Dad: RAEGAN ALEXANDER BEAST GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GROUNDED!

I kicked my dad in the shin and he slapped me. Justin pulled me back from my dad since he didn't want me getting hurt.

Dad: YOU!

He said pointing to Justin.

Dad: GET OUTTA HERE! TAKE THOSE OTHER GUYS WITH YOU!

Justin sighed and walked downstairs. My dad pushed me on my bed and grabbed my phone.

Dad: WHO THE HELL IS THAT!

Raegan: IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

My dad slapped me again but harder. I knew that my dad knew I was drunk, but he didn't care.

Dad: IF I SEE YOU WITH HIM AGAIN, YOU WONT SEE HIM ANYMORE. UNDERSTAND?

Raegan: yes..

My dad walked out of my room slamming the door behind him. I could hear him yell, get out of here, and then the front door shut. I sat on my bed, hiding my face, on the edge of crying myself to sleep.