{4}

"It must be a big shock, but don't worry, you'll get time to settle down soon."

Seokjin smiles at me, and then just walks away.

Am I really dead?

What about mom and dad? Will they ever forgive me for just leaving them? But the biggest question is, will I ever be forgiven for actually wanting this?

~

Seokjin shows me a room darker than the other, but still very very light.

"Good luck with your new life here. It was nice to meet you...?"

"Taehyung."

"Taehyung. It was nice to meet you Taehyung."

He smiles once more, before leaving the room and me to just sit here alone.
Wait no. I'm actually not alone. I just didn't see, the man sitting in a chair in front of me, because he's just as white as everything in here.

"Welcome Taehyung."

The man says, and motions for me to sit down.

"T-thanks,"

I stutter, because I don't have very much confidence. It's one of the first times in my life - or not life - but it's one of the first times I've ever said something, and when it's a shining man sitting in a shining chair, you have to talk to, you kinda lose all your confidence.

"You must wonder who I am."

"Uhm... yes?"

"I am the one who brought you here."

"So... you killed me?"

I rudely ask, without realizing it.

"Don't make it sound so bad. There's always a small light, even in the dark."

His words makes me remember my past thoughts I had when I was sick. The worst one of them, was on a very bad day. I thought about suicide. I wondered if I could just stop breathing and die, but I never did it. I kept on living my fullest, which means laying in bed, struggling to do anything.

"Seokjin, that fool, must already have told you where you are right?"

He suddenly says, which surprises me. I never expected someone in heaven, to call someone else a fool.
I nod, and he gives me the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"It's easy to be happy again up here. If you ever should feel bad, all you have to do is pray"

So I can finally live a happy life after death?